Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

now here's the really weird part, the ones that are the newer stock seem to be growing weird while the ones that i have had for about 6 months are growing at a good rate and speed. again, i dont know what exactly is going on here. I'm blaming it on me, but i might have to restart if they don't look any better soon, i hate to do it but i can't afford to waste time on non-productive plants. but i guess ill just let it go and be disappointed with mephisto

Usually its just genetics within the seed causing odd growth, but the tend to finish very well. I saw a 3bog be slow and strange but in the last 3 weeks grow monster buds.

Usually its just genetics within the seed causing odd growth, but the tend to finish very well. I saw a 3bog be slow and strange but in the last 3 weeks grow monster buds.
that makes me feel a lot better, the one (fantasmo express) definitely looks really odd growth, but im hopeful it self topped and ill have two main colas

i'll try to take photos of it all soon here

Grape crinkle
g6b2vRB.jpg

Avt
k66KqQW.jpg

Fantasmo express
xa50lGK.jpg

White crack
DhE6HRb.jpg

3bog
roXXNpq.jpg

Toof decay
T5cLmZ7.jpg

Last edited:
I had a Sour Stomper grow small and twisted, but I couldn't let her go. She came into her own and, while she was a small yield, she had the most trichomes and the trippiest high. Have you tried Toof Decay before? It's excellent!!

They look good. How is the fantasmo today?
They are all growing nicely, slow but nicely.
Stil has that weird twisted side growth thing but its going well.
I got my first hint of smell today and it smells good. Cirtuis and fruity smelling
I had a Sour Stomper grow small and twisted, but I couldn't let her go. She came into her own and, while she was a small yield, she had the most trichomes and the trippiest high. Have you tried Toof Decay before? It's excellent!!
I have had toof decay before and I do like it Its a very good strain. Very flowery

Back