Mephisto Genetics Orange Crack (freebie)

The seeds will be fine, as long as they were still healthy looking, MissUniverse. Good luck to you.
They seem to be doing well, they are growing nice, the seed casing came off of the orange crack today :)
Yeah, what olddog said.:greenthumb:
Thank you!
Boy your getting good yeild for starting off I hope I do that good 40 grams is nothing to sneeze at.
Definitely a nice start, especially with the set up I was using, it was very nice for a yeild. Toof Decay can put out a lot in a small space, definitely a well worth it plant hence my run of it.

All the seedlings are doing well, establishing themselves, the orange crack seems to be happier now than it was so it may have been bad seeds. I had a bad tyrone special seed (it just turned to mush in the papertowel), so I had to put another seed in a paper towel to germinate. The nice thing is it will allow me some time between harvesting (well, only like a day or so, but it is still some time). I expect I'll have a busy march with a lot of trimming, this is going to be the first time i'll have to label my curing jars. I'm excited for this round, if im really lucky, it'll be enough to last me through the next round as I have my double grape going. i think I'm at about day 40 on my double grape but i don't honestly remember my start date and I didn't write it down. The double grape has a lot of budsites and im betting in the next two weeks it'll really be taking off as there's a lot of sugar leaves already forming. If the double grape is anything like other plants ive grown, then it will take a little longer to do. It does look like the double grape got a bit too much in the way of nutrients as there's some leaf burn but im not too worried as I flushed her out.

tl;dr
orange crack poked its head up and is looking good thus far

glad to hear your OC's are picking up...i germinated 5 and they didnt look to healthy...seedlings popped out of the soil looking almost white in colour! hoping they perkup like yours has!
Today the of looked oiek it was starting to droop but I gave it a shotglass of water and while the codyl leaves didn't seem to forum right. However, the first set of true leaves are growing. I'm having nute burn on my double grape which is frustrating but at least I knowbthe extent to the plants needs. I just hope it works out well. Look like the double grape has three weeks left on it if the other ones I've grown are any indication.

So I'm keeping as positive as I can be. I'll back off on the ferts since they seem to be doing the trick.

The rest of the seeds seem happy where they are and are stretching higher now that I have new lights.

yours sound exactly the same as mine then! first 2 codyl leaves looked terrible...really pale in colour with some brown spots underneath...they all perked up overnight and the first set of true leaves look healthy as (even though they are tiny at the moment)...must be strain or batch related!

yours sound exactly the same as mine then! first 2 codyl leaves looked terrible...really pale in colour with some brown spots underneath...they all perked up overnight and the first set of true leaves look healthy as (even though they are tiny at the moment)...must be strain or batch related!
I was asking a friend what could have caused it and they said it might be the batch got harvested too early.
glad to see the orange crack behave itself for you.my oc popped up yesterday to keep my ocd at bay,cause if a plant pops up wednesday that scuppers my the week starts on a monday thing.
Good luck
:pighug:
nice to hear your OC popped up yesterday!

I got my black friday seeds finally.
AvT (got 4)
3 bears og (got 8)
toofless alien f2 (got 8)
24 carat (got 4)
skywalker (got 4)
fantasmo express (got 4)
mystery mix (got 10 of them)
white crack (freebie, got 12 of them!!! :smoking:)
so 54 seeds for the price of 11 seeds. WHAT A DEAL! 4.9 times as many seeds as I paid for!:drool:

My collection also has
toofless alien x tyrone stomper (freebie, got 5 of them)
tyrone special (8)
double grape (10)
menage a tyrone (2)
toof decay (3)
grape crinkle (4)
skyrone stomper (4)
an additional 36
so my total is 90 seeds..... i think im good for a long while :) i just can't stop collecting them!

@mephisto you hooked me up big time! Thanks!!!

I am going to plant my tyrone special tonight or tomorrow but have room for one more plant i think, who wants to pick from that list. I can't decide, but maybe a white crack. but maybe just a fast finisher, im not sure. i want something sweet and sativa so maybe fantasmo express

Back