Indoor Orange Assault x Bluetooth Auto Reg

Yes, super happy with the frost building on the Blackstone already.. and how she smells!! If I get a couple seeds from the single stem... great .. and if not, no big deal,
I get as does most I share with deep black cherries crack the jar every time and it’s one of those moments u cherish. The smoke is very nice as well similiar taste.

And she just got worse and worse as time went by lol so be ready.
Edit.: as far as being. Stinker
I’m sure I will be thrilled but In this frigid weather, I don’t run the extractor/filter. My family will be complaining.

I’m sure I will be thrilled but In this frigid weather, I don’t run the extractor/filter. My family will be complaining.
Lol I am gonna be running filters and fans in a tent for the first time ever. Trying to please the wife lol. Always just in a closet with doors open most the time lol. Well now to soak a BLKMRRR. Lol just ordered a 4x8 need to fill it up now.

Lol I am gonna be running filters and fans in a tent for the first time ever. Trying to please the wife lol. Always just in a closet with doors open most the time lol. Well now to soak a BLKMRRR. Lol just ordered a 4x8 need to fill it up now.
Go for it! According to my updates BLK MRRR will be arriving Saturday. I’ll resist the temptation to start as I have some more testers coming and need to plan accordingly.
Congrats on the 4x8! Look forward to seeing a big, full tent.

225406EB-5A29-4661-8EF2-DCA675F79683.jpeg
4F7C9910-4912-41EC-9312-25B506DED263.jpeg
33587561-E809-408B-AF8B-A3068B03A22B.jpeg
A2A649EF-BDED-494E-A4F9-424F88BD9AA4.jpeg
Week 6 Orange Assault x Bluetooth ... no big issues . First two pictures .
Also Day 47 HPG CBD Blackstone Haze

Back