Indoor Orange Assault x Bluetooth Auto Reg

Hi @BCBudlady
At first thanks for testing our strain. Sorry to hear you got so much males.
I read you will make some seeds , great that's what we at HPG want to see.

ps nice girl also thanks for sharing pictures

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Thank you @tobe. I have one going at 14 days, hoping I get another girl. I’ll keep you posted . Really nice smelling, easy to grow girl. Thanks for the opportunity. BTW, the little plant is a different pheno, very fat Indica looking early leaves.

Some healthy plants my friend!

Thank-you again for testing our gear.
Much more to come.

Peace
@StickMan , It’s a pleasure and an honor! I can’t say enough about these plants. They are smelling so great and doing well. A little P def starting on the Blackstone in a 2 gallon super soil...The OA xBT will be fine in 5gallons . I knew better but the itch to squeeze just one more in always calls me.

@StickMan I knew better but the itch to squeeze just one more in always calls me.

Yes, i certainly know how that is.
I really went overboard this last season with my outdoor Hoop House grow.

IMG_0032.JPG

Yes, i certainly know how that is.
I really went overboard this last season with my outdoor Hoop House grow.

View attachment 1030402
@StickMan , Beautiful! Wish I could have a little greenhouse to extend the season and protect my plants. Looks packed in there. Don’t see why anyone wouldn’t want to grow to fit. I always know a pal or two to make use of the extra.

Hi BCBudlady
Looking healthy and nice. Good job and thanks for testing.
Do you got the sweet berry smell?

Have a nice day
cu tobe
@tobe, Yes! Berry for sure. She started out with a very fruity smell with a little skunk but as she tries to finish , the smell is berry for sure. Really nice! She is getting quite frosty too and her pistols are a beautiful deep orange .

Back