Indoor Orange Assault x Bluetooth Auto Reg

68447D2D-28EE-4FAF-A1C9-3C0CE95806C9.jpeg
CB80EBE5-396B-499D-8738-161AF76FAA61.jpeg
949BBC99-7A6B-4727-9206-B22B2AD58C6E.jpeg
Down to one female at 29 ish days. Preflower stretch coming . Getting some GO Cal-Mag and plain water.

@BCBudlady looking. Great. Strong branching
Thanks @Mizzo81 , just came home tonight to tie down a little and see what happens. Looks a bit Sati dom. Some pre flowers now so I don’t expect a big plant. She is smelling a bit fruity already. I hadn’t noticed as I just chopped a CDLC x SS last night and the Blackstone Haze CBD is flowering so they overpowered her.

Do u do any leaf tucking or plucking? I know they like to pop back out. Ponytailing?
Yes @Mizzo81 , but the OA , once I culled the males had pretty rigid stems on the largest ones already. I did tie down the few that aren’t so tough and she will get a haircut tomorrow. The Blackstone has had about 8 big fans removed, with more to come. Also, I hit up the Blackstone with a little OAxBT pollen a week ago and really did not want to disturb for awhile.

Yes @Mizzo81 , but the OA , once I culled the males had pretty rigid stems on the largest ones already. I did tie down the few that aren’t so tough and she will get a haircut tomorrow. The Blackstone has had about 8 big fans removed, with more to come. Also, I hit up the Blackstone with a little OAxBT pollen a week ago and really did not want to disturb for awhile.
Very nice I like the sounds of the cross already. That blackstone is lovely.

Very nice I like the sounds of the cross already. That blackstone is lovely.
Yes, super happy with the frost building on the Blackstone already.. and how she smells!! If I get a couple seeds from the single stem... great .. and if not, no big deal,

Back