Indoor Orange Assault x Bluetooth Auto Reg

@tobe, Yes! Berry for sure. She started out with a very fruity smell with a little skunk but as she tries to finish , the smell is berry for sure. Really nice! She is getting quite frosty too and her pistols are a beautiful deep orange .
Thanks for the feedback, the dark orange pistils came from the Orange Assault , this is one of my favourite strains at the moment and I will breed them to uniform strain. Do you got different phenotypes showing up?

Thanks for the feedback, the dark orange pistils came from the Orange Assault , this is one of my favourite strains at the moment and I will breed them to uniform strain. Do you got different phenotypes showing up?
@tobe, I popped 7 beans and six out of seven were males. Just the way it goes. I kept one for pollen . I have a second female in a multipot with two Anvil. It has a more Indica appearance.
This strain is not fussy at all. I have not added anything besides Cal-Mag to my supersoil until this week.. I gave her a little Roots HPK and Recharge to help her finish.

@tobe, I popped 7 beans and six out of seven were males. Just the way it goes. I kept one for pollen . I have a second female in a multipot with two Anvil. It has a more Indica appearance.
This strain is not fussy at all. I have not added anything besides Cal-Mag to my supersoil until this week.. I gave her a little Roots HPK and Recharge to help her finish.
Hi BCBudlady
Ok the male/female ratio is not the best, I hope you can use a male for your own cross.
The most of my autoflower crosses are not heavy feeder , a good soil and a little bit of N-P-K in the middle of the grow will be enough.
I grow the most of my plants that way and I like to keep my grows as simple as possible.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi BCBudlady
Ok the male/female ratio is not the best, I hope you can use a male for your own cross.
The most of my autoflower crosses are not heavy feeder , a good soil and a little bit of N-P-K in the middle of the grow will be enough.
I grow the most of my plants that way and I like to keep my grows as simple as possible.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Yes@tobe. I use a combo supersoil with additional amendments at the start and just use water with Cal-Mag. The LED/ cobs require more of it than I have in soil. Everything else is enough. The guano really wasn’t necessary. Simpler the better.
The male female thing is just luck. I planted 3 Anvil Auto regs thinking I might get one or two females and all three showed female. I don’t have room for 3. I’ll manage .

Yes@tobe. I use a combo supersoil with additional amendments at the start and just use water with Cal-Mag. The LED/ cobs require more of it than I have in soil. Everything else is enough. The guano really wasn’t necessary. Simpler the better.
The male female thing is just luck. I planted 3 Anvil Auto regs thinking I might get one or two females and all three showed female. I don’t have room for 3. I’ll manage .
Hi BCBudlady
Thanks again for the info. Can you please check the buds if they are hard like nuggets or fluffy.
The Orange Assault has not so hard nugget buds like the Bluetooth and my test plants hold the hard buds. In the f2 you grow there could be plants with a more fluffy bud structure. It's not that what I am looking for but I only got one pheno with the fluffy bud type.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi BCBudlady
Thanks again for the info. Can you please check the buds if they are hard like nuggets or fluffy.
The Orange Assault has not so hard nugget buds like the Bluetooth and my test plants hold the hard buds. In the f2 you grow there could be plants with a more fluffy bud structure. It's not that what I am looking for but I only got one pheno with the fluffy bud type.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hi @tobe , The OAxBT has buds all the way down the stems like a Sativa but rock hard like an Indica. She is just starting to swell and smells more intense berry with a fuel, chem notes. Loud, but in a good way. She is getting very sticky. She is a winner!

Hi @tobe , The OAxBT has buds all the way down the stems like a Sativa but rock hard like an Indica. She is just starting to swell and smells more intense berry with a fuel, chem notes. Loud, but in a good way. She is getting very sticky. She is a winner!
Mmm this sounds lovely.

Hi my friend
Thanks again for the Infos. That's what I aim for hard delicious buds with a sweet berry smell. The chem undertone comes from the ak 47 in the Orange Assault but should be not so dominant.

Can't wait for the smoke report.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

7EBF9748-8ABE-4894-9764-FF9491903B52.jpeg
F60AD859-7008-47FE-9527-D8DD7872FDC3.jpeg
C6F6118D-0E59-4700-ACCF-3AF3F2BED8EB.jpeg
E201F283-E1C7-48AD-B5FA-D13E9000D1CA.jpeg
On her last weeks. Beautiful, easy plant. @tobe , I’m loving this girl.

Back