Indoor Orange Assault x Bluetooth Auto Reg

View attachment 1042346 And a rough trimmed pic before the hang
Hi BCBudlady
Looking great , do you count the wet weight? How long do you plan to dry and cure?

Thanks for this great test grow now we wait for the smoke report.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi BCBudlady
Looking great , do you count the wet weight? How long do you plan to dry and cure?

Thanks for this great test grow now we wait for the smoke report.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Hi @tobe, I do not weigh it wet. Just a rough trim, dry about 4-5 days and then trim it further, weigh the manicured bud and into jars. I usually wait about 3weeks cure before sampling. I may give it a try before the cure to make comparison.
I’ll let you know when I weigh and smoke .
Thanks tobe

4AEC7B5F-950C-4D5D-A990-244EA9DA9D61.jpeg
8B448BBC-CBD9-4911-A6B4-A1F3E547BEC1.jpeg
The final tally and pictures of OAxBT
126g and very sticky/ frosty! That said, she did loosen up while drying. Not as dense as she was while growing. She should firm up in the jars.

View attachment 1044526 View attachment 1044525 The final tally and pictures of OAxBT
126g and very sticky/ frosty! That said, she did loosen up while drying. Not as dense as she was while growing. She should firm up in the jars.
Looking delicious good job, now we need a name for this cross, I will do a post later the day
Thanks @Mizzo81 , Really happy with how she grew. Can’t wait to try a cured bud.
I just put a few more HPG beans as well as Portals into soil. The summer outdoor crop has begun!
Cool you grow some more of our strains can't wait to see the next journal

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Back