Lighting Now it's my turn COB DIY

This was your reply when i asked for the best driver for my cobs

This is kinda funny in another thread I answered the same @big sm0 question

Being 36v nominal cobs

4 cobs -185h-c1400a

5 cobs - 240h-c1400a

A version has a built in potentiometer for dimming.

What's crazy is I can remember 1/2 of the drivers model numbers mean well stocks. Which is an absurd number btw, or specs on most citizen cobs sold but if I had a gun to my head I couldn't tell you when my wedding anniversary was :shrug:

Your space is a 4x4 correct?

it was in my thread https://www.autoflower.org/threads/finally-decided-on-my-cobs.55202/page-2

im really confused. You asked here and I said you would be better off with the1050 as far as efficiency and driver size goes. Then double checked with me and I said yes again. Then told me your185-1400 worked so I'm really not sure where the issue is. The 1050 may be a better fit but if the 1400 works then use that.

im really confused. You asked here and I said you would be better off with the1050 as far as efficiency and driver size goes. Then double checked with me and I said yes again. Then told me your185-1400 worked so I'm really not sure where the issue is. The 1050 may be a better fit but if the 1400 works then use that.

sorry bro it was in my thread not this one you told me about the driver thats why you are confused.you told xxxauto to get the 1050a in this thread but told me in my thread to get the 1400a.it makes no difference either way because it works

When I checked your driver I checked the specs at cdi where I buy my parts. 36v nominal After testing them it came back at 36.15v I don't know exactly sure how much their cobs are allowed to vary but do know this is why certain companies bin their cobs. Even though binning is not specifically for voltage there is noticeable differences per cob with the exact manufacturing process. The more we check,try and test setups we can work out the best combos.

Now running at 1050ma has a few % efficiency increase there is also a little wasted voltage on the driver. The end result that we both now figured out is that they both work.
)

Here's the prices from different couriers

12kg from KingsBrite

Vivi wrote that:

The shipping cost of each express is different.

Shipping cost: $75.0usd by TNT Economy , it will takes about 7 working days to Denmark.

Shipping cost: $105.0usd by DHL , it will takes about 3-4 working days to Denmark.

Shipping cost: $145.0usd by UPS , it will takes about 4-5 working days to Denmark.

That's just nuts. I would expect to pay 20$ for all your stuff. Now if I were to ship all those boxes in the picture I'd expect to pay 2-300. Since they are a large company they save on bulk. Just crazy. When I sent back my kind leds they cost me 100 each.

We also have flat rate boxes. You can put anything in them for one fee. I shipped 6 of my lights which are small, the cost was around 50 dollars.

Don't do the priority shipping man, if you're patient it's gonna cost you next to nothing. Granted you have to wait 3 to 5 weeks .. but I myself am so stingy that that's worth it for me :p

Don't do the priority shipping man, if you're patient it's gonna cost you next to nothing. Granted you have to wait 3 to 5 weeks .. but I myself am so stingy that that's worth it for me :p
They don't do normal shipping, and not with so big package... only small envelopes.
I have received before big items from china.. nearly same price and procedures

Back