Lighting Diy cob kit Alibaba

Honestly as long as it looks like a cob and it says Citizen or Cree and it's in the 3500k neighborhood, u will be fine. Chasing the newest efficiencies is counter intuitive.. .I'm sure the 1612s will be money. That said, I'm not sure what the long term effects will be specifically....but KAAAHBS fail at high heat, which is a fact. And I've heard from a few inside sources that say heat will cause them to fail prematurely. I haven't experienced this yet....but here is a quick fact. The C°/W of those pad things vs proper goo is a factor of like 2 or 3 times. They already get hot enough with proper aluminum heatsinks and thermal interface, so why cut a year or three off them? Not to mention these things are addictive and a lifetime size tube is like $15....and we grow dope. This shit literally pays for itself...lol. Good Fortune to your online dealings with the Far East. May your KAAAHBS shine bright.

There called KAAHBS Joe

That was me, and they work great plus I can now replace the led very easily.
ahahhaha
one of my first post i scanned was about a 35 $ build :))))

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hello, then i buy a 6 12-16 city cobs kit for 320€.
They can't sell me the silver artic paste,...and i find a lots of It into ebay...but i don't know what's the best for. The as5 maybe? How many g? 3,5 g can be enough?

Hello, then i buy a 6 12-16 city cobs kit for 320€.
They can't sell me the silver artic paste,...and i find a lots of It into ebay...but i don't know what's the best for. The as5 maybe? How many g? 3,5 g can be enough?
The 3.5g is plenty to do a half dozen, or they make a 12g if ya need more. You only use a BB size dot. That's it. Less is more, you're just flattening and evening out the microscopic imperfections. Filling in the valleys so to speak. If you use a flat razor blade from a utility knife (trapezoid shape) and some masking tape, you can keep the mess down. That shit is tough to get out of everything...lol.

THEY'RE called KAAAAHBS Joe's dad's stuff

Next week May arrive the white arctic silver.....
Maybe i' m in fault.....It is necessary to Sand down the heatskin?

Back