Harvest & Curing No Burping Required?

Wow, just saw these and a five pack is going into my stocking. Will be so nice to see the stats of five containers without touching them all on one app. Do you have any holiday specials going on right now?
Yes! We know that every time you open the jar, the RH is off-set so this is honestly a game-changer for fine-tuning the cure. We just had a big
contest for reaching 10K fans but I'm going to see if they're going to do anything else for Xmas :)

Yes this I know. I replied to a fellow who had his first harvest and the next day into the jars with Boveda packs. Perhaps if u mention to him he will likely take your word better. I hope
He meant dry. I find when the small branches snap when bent is ready for the jars. I need some more hygrometers I only have one but move it around. When I have a bunch of jars I use some 62% for the ones going in the cabinet and the ones going in my daily grab box get 58%. My dry usually takes minimum 7 days but usually 10-12 days. Faster in the winter for me and slower in the summer.
Edit looks like he harvested and went straight into the jars.
Oh wow. I wonder those Boveda's look like. Yikes I hope not too much bud.

These work very well I been using them for Years...the 62% 8gm ones :d5::pass:

Last edited:
Happy festivus
IMG_20181105_201858_454.jpg
:toke:

G,Day All, When using Boveda packs does the temperature at which you store the jars in, closet, basement,etc have any effect on the moisture exchange ? I have asked another manufacturer, "Integra" this same question and have had no answer yet. I have found storing my bud (in mason jars ) at lower temps, with Integra packs, ( approx 5degC ,41degF ) the bud just keeps on drying out ! Is there an optimum ambient temperature range that these packs work best within ?

G,Day All, When using Boveda packs does the temperature at which you store the jars in, closet, basement,etc have any effect on the moisture exchange ? I have asked another manufacturer, "Integra" this same question and have had no answer yet. I have found storing my bud (in mason jars ) at lower temps, with Integra packs, ( approx 5degC ,41degF ) the bud just keeps on drying out ! Is there an optimum ambient temperature range that these packs work best within ?
First things, first. Integra actually work on a different process and can’t compared to Boveda IMHO. I have never used them because of it. To stoned to explain at the moment, but the science made sense to me when I was straight.

As for storing, I always keep my bud in my bud cellar, used to be a fruit cellar, but the only thing I bottle or can anymore are buds. This room rarely varies more than 5°F, usually hanging right around 60°F/15.6°C. Had buds in there, in half gallon jars with the big B62 packs for over two years and it comes out of the jar smelling great and sticky. Oh I have recently started using iron oxide packs in my jars to remove the last of the oxygen after I vacuum seal them. Jury is still out on this addition but I have two jars sealed with and without them now to see if I can detect a difference in a few months.

Back