Harvest & Curing No Burping Required?

Excellent. Regarding using the butler in the tent, this is something that is a common desire. Unfortunately, the butler works best in an airtight container vs the tent. I'm not exactly sure why that is, or what the difference is between this tech and the kind that can be used inside the tent. But, give that a try too and let us know. For me, the fun is in the experimentation :)
Since the butler is using Bluetooth, the remote monitoring is limited to being in relatively near proximity, or what can it cover? I.e. while I'm traveling?

Since the butler is using Bluetooth, the remote monitoring is limited to being in relatively near proximity, or what can it cover? I.e. while I'm traveling?
Hi again! First off, we're getting inconsistent feedback on the butler so we're trying to sharpen tech at the moment. Secondly, the range is just inside the average sized home however you can link it to another device to extend coverage.

Last edited:
Hi @HemiSync and all, I'm wondering if anyone has used coffeevac or tightvac products? Seems like these might be a good thing, ya? I searched the site but no hits...Flipper
I had not heard of these products. Will take a look when I get a chance.

@HemiSync Good morning to you. Do you have the results from your testing on the jars?

Back