Harvest & Curing No Burping Required?

Stick has been using Boveda B62 packs for the last six years.
Grow several Kgs per year. No burping, with no 'green taste' from the chlorophyll.
Always cure for six months minimum.
Great product!

Peace
Thanks for the info @StickMan, good to know. I love Boveda packs and have been using them for years myself. I too believe in the long cure. Been smoking some Sweet Seeds Dark Devil I grew over a year ago and you would never know by looking at them that they have been in a bottle for that long.

Hello friends! I've reached out to my Boveda peeps and we all agree that Boveda fine-tunes your curing process but can also be used subjectively. Some people burp to release some off-gassing of the chlorophyll while others don't. Some people don't add Boveda til 2nd week of cure.

Personally, I still burp --even if it's only to steal a bud to try. Old habits are hard to break :)

Don’t do it hemi there’s other jars ya gotta wait.
That's right!

We're here to support you Hemi. Remain strong and resist the urge. It's all in the name of science too. you could end up making a major discovery that benefits growers around the world. :biggrin:
:crying:
Yea okay guys. :rofl: I put the other two jars away in a cabinet, out of sight, out of mind. I will check them in a couple of months.

:crying:
Yea okay guys. :rofl: I put the other two jars away in a cabinet, out of sight, out of mind. I will check them in a couple of months.
We'll be watching you!...

im-watching-you-focker.jpg

Interesting thread. I’ll be watching and waiting for your results.

I’ve done the 2 week cure/burp until 62-65%, throw a boveda 62 in, and then vacuum seal a 1L or 500ml wide mouth mason jar with food saver. I really like this method. Great results every time.

Back