Everything's looking good dude. Nice fix on that Skystomper, her new growth is great. Looking forward to next entry. :thumbsup:
Thanks man, I hope she bounces back some. Regardless though... what can I say, this is the farthest I've come with growing so it's all new to me. I'm bound to mess some stuff up lol

sorry @NugNoob singed up to to many diary's again and your has slipped me by. Looking good in that tent and loving the updates and nugnoob gif... awesome :slap:

Haha trust me I know what that's like with the journal subs my man it's all good! Glad you got to see the updates and gifs. Nothing in comparison with the awesome shots you take. I need to get a new camera for the still shots at least. Was thinking of picking up the Nikon Coolpix B500 16MP with 40x Optical Zoom, at least by grow 3 for some better, clearer shots.

:thanks: for the slap by the way!

Haha trust me I know what that's like with the journal subs my man it's all good! Glad you got to see the updates and gifs. Nothing in comparison with the awesome shots you take. I need to get a new camera for the still shots at least. Was thinking of picking up the Nikon Coolpix B500 16MP with 40x Optical Zoom, at least by grow 3 for some better, clearer shots.

That camera is looking pretty sweet. I could use an upgrade over the phone camera.

Thanks for sharing.

Do you think you could use it for trichome assessment as well?

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

That camera is looking pretty sweet. I could use an upgrade over the phone camera.

Thanks for sharing.

Jah Strength
mg

Thanks for sharing.

Jah Strength
mg

Hey man, thanks for stopping in. The shots I've taken so far are from my phone (LG G5) it's not bad, but doesn't produce as crisp as I'd like, especially with zoom. Definitely can't do Trich shots with this phone unless I use a clip on magnifier over the lens. IMO they work ok in general, they seem to work better on certain phones. I'll def try the clip on when the time comes with my phone but if it doesn't hold up, I'll probably buy the camera I mentioned above.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Update 6 (5-12-17)
Hey guys, it's been exactly 1 week since my last update. Been really busy around here, but got quite a few time lapse shots of 'Jackie' and a bit of 'Sky' in the background as well. I am very happy with these Dinafem genes man. She has surpassed Sky on height so far and is doing great overall. Still throwing extra CalMag at all 4 plants. Sticking with the 3 lights on atm. 1 is left on 24/0 the other 2 are on 20/4 schedule. Temperature has been pretty steady between 72-79 (lower during "dark period") RH has stayed above 45% without assistance, but perhaps the new exhale c02 bag is helping out as well. It's been a cold spring her for the most part in the Northeast. It might be hard to tell but NQ has the very early bits of frost starting to coat her leaves.
tent.jpg

bag.jpg

grp1.jpg

under.jpg

Nightqueen - Day 38
nq 2.jpg

White Widow - Day 34
ww.jpg

Skystomper - Day 29
sky.jpg

Critical Jack - Day 25
jack.jpg

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Thanks all for stopping in and checking my grow out. I also wanna say thanks again to all of you guys for your support in my noob ways here, it really means a lot to me. For real, it's been great so far here at AFN and hope to continue to learn, laugh and grow with you all.
:bighug:

-NN
NN gif.gif

Back