Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

This is the bokashi I got from Amazon since it was free :headbang: :smoking: .. my new package of worms should be sent this coming week. And as far as the seeds I gotta Wait on the wedding glue auto from FB to get here.View attachment 1303835
I have the same bokashi. It seems to work well.
I'm waiting on FasBuds delivery too. I picked the Bruce Banner auto and they are sending Wedding Glue Auto along with it. Wedding Glue looks crazy frosty!

@WildBill I'm doing way more than I should. Right now I have 3 going in 32x32 tent 2 pinky tuscaderos in 5 gallon fabric pots and 1 purple nuggets from mephisto. They aren't that big so I still got space for a bigger plant (the earthbox jr barely fitted in there with all the other pots :smoking:)

Sooo the new worm package they sent to replace the last one seems to be going the same. The last scan is still Memphis like last time.
Edit: delivery date is today yet nothing.

I'm gonna ask for a refund and order from this other place I've found. What's good about it is that they are located in Austin TX so shipping wouldn't be an issue

Last edited:
Got my worms delivered today. Added about half a cup of water to them and after about a hour I added them to all my pots..
Now to wait for the Fastbuds package to get here..

Got my worms delivered today. Added about half a cup of water to them and after about a hour I added them to all my pots..
Now to wait for the Fastbuds package to get here..
So they were viable? How much did ya get?

is this where you ordered from?

So they were viable? How much did ya get?
Yes they were all moving as soon as I opened the bag they come in :headbang: :vibes:
Edit: it was 100 worms. I doubt they count but it's a good amount. For my needs it's perfect. I added them to 3x 5 gallon fabric pots and one earthbox jr.. which I think I'm buying another JR and removing one or two fabric pot or get a bigger tent

Last edited:
is this where you ordered from?

Yes that's where i got them from. For some reason when the packages were in Memphis(or Michigan I forgot) facilty they would stay there longer.

There is also brotherswormfarm.com out of Austin Texas

Back