Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

Yes that's where i got them from. For some reason when the packages were in Memphis(or Michigan I forgot) facilty they would stay there longer.

There is also brotherswormfarm.com out of Austin Texas
why did you add water to your worms? Did I misunderstand something? Were they dried out or is that some method Im unaware of? Just wondering

why did you add water to your worms? Did I misunderstand something? Were they dried out or is that some method Im unaware of? Just wondering

It's for the peat to rehydrate I think and it says on the little instruction card (I had like a couple like 3 that died cuz they tried escaping the dry enviroment) before adding them to the containers.

I just fed my worms some smoothie malted barley on one side, so I can get the worms to one side of the tote. I really need to harvest the castings. Have some media cooking that when I mixed it, I didn't have as much casting as I wanted. This will add some good bugs and probably baby worms and eggs too.

Forgot to update this since what I'm growing in the earthbox jr is the fastbuds wedding glue for the grow and show.. here's some pics of 2 days ago or so.
I've added some craft blend and buildaflower no idea if to little or too much but we shall see what happens.

Right now the plant exploded in size since I added a good amount of water to the reservoir. I'll be adding more water tomorrow.

20210522_222708.jpg
20210524_220621.jpg
20210524_220652.jpg

Day 32 for the fastbuds wedding glue auto

By the way random question but anyone of yall cover the water tube and the other hole?
20210602_145922.jpg
20210602_145912.jpg
20210602_145927.jpg

I received my fc3000 earlier today ill be installing it tmrw probably. Can a mod add FC3000 to the title at the end??

Back