Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

Just for now to see what temps I get inside the tent. They are about to go to sleep soon so after I'll try more cuz this tx heat ain't no joke :rofl: :vibes::shooty:
I thought it was testing. At least ya have the driver outside the tent.
Yup.............Texas heat sucks!

I thought it was testing. At least ya have the driver outside the tent.
Yup.............Texas heat sucks!
That's exactly what I'm doing testing :frog: :baked::jointman: . That area especially sucks cuz its a walk in closet with no ac vents. They're thinking about adding a vent or a mini split ac (i think it's called).. our days have been in the high 90s to 100 and the what it really feels like is higher..

Bumped it up to 60% :rofl: :jointman:

That's exactly what I'm doing testing :frog: :baked::jointman: . That area especially sucks cuz its a walk in closet with no ac vents. They're thinking about adding a vent or a mini split ac (i think it's called).. our days have been in the high 90s to 100 and the what it really feels like is higher..
Well, a vent may help and is fairly easy to add. It wasn't enough for my setup. My walk-in already had an a/c vent. Works fine in winter, marginal in the so called spring and fall. I added an a/c unit in mine. Works great. I still have some tweaks to the set up to do, but it's deadnutts stable in my tent. The unit I bought is overkill, but it's the most efficient unit in the portable a/c world. It may go into a larger space later. Check the first page in my my current thread in my sig for more info.

Bumped it up to 75% but this heat sucks I'm thinking 65% see how the temps do
But other than that she doesn't seek bothered by the heat at all..
20210612_084146.jpg
20210612_084155.jpg

Hey bro why not get the Photone app and pay the $5 to unlock the full spectrum meter on it?? Really accurate compared to good apogee meter and u can get it dialed in! May not need to max it out for DLI! Think light I built is at 70% and I’m def over my # but about to harvest so didn’t care!

@Fermented_Fruitz just searched it and i have a android so can't get thT specific app since it's apple.

@Mañ'O'Green I don't know if I'm asking the right person lol but is it possible to add FC3000 to the title of the thread?
I really don't want to make another thread for sure :rofl: :jointman:

@Mañ'O'Green I don't know if I'm asking the right person lol but is it possible to add FC3000 to the title of the thread?
I really don't want to make another thread for sure :rofl: :jointman:
What do you want the title to be?

They are working on the Android version of the light meter now.

Back