Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

I was reading someone mentioning that it isn't that hot because the organic ingredient aren't all thrown out at the plant right away or something like that, I can't really remember tho. I really don't know and I have no other soil to cut it So I will be using just the stonington mix.

I was reading someone mentioning that it isn't that hot because the organic ingredient aren't all thrown out at the plant right away or something like that, I can't really remember tho. I really don't know and I have no other soil to cut it So I will be using just the stonington mix.
I remember seeing the owner(lady forget her name) talking about their compost process. I believe their doing things right and its composted for a year plus. She does some videos probably on YouTube. This was like a year ago. I'll tell you this though living locally its super hard to find still. I don't know if Covid affected their manufacturing(assuming so) but I just got a few bags locally and expect those to he sold out soon.

Soo as I figured all my fucking worms I ordered arrived dead all of em. Fuck FedEx

Soo as I figured all my fucking worms I ordered arrived dead all of em. Fuck FedEx
Damn shame man!
A damn fatass raccoon raided my bin last year and screwed using worms my first grow.
Who did you order from?

Same place I ordered before uncle jims @WildBill
The peat(I think that's what they come in) was bone dry as the worms . I rehydrated but I doubt any will be alive

Last time no issues all were wiggling around

Same place I ordered before uncle jims @WildBill
The peat(I think that's what they come in) was bone dry as the worms . I rehydrated but I doubt any will be alive
Maybe Uncle Jims will make it good.
Sounds like you need to make your own bin and grow your own worms. It's really easy to make a simple one from two totes, a few bricks. window screen, hole saw and a small drill bit. Just pick a size of tote you can easily put somewhere outta the way.

@WildBill if I could I would make my own but for now they have to stay in pots inside the tent.. I was reading the instruction thing it comes and it says shipped in bone dry peat for cold or hot weather. To add a half a cup of water and wait for the rehydration process. Although last time the peat wasn't dry and the worms were moving. We shall see what happens.

So uncle jims emailed me back they are going to send me another package.. and as far as the buildasoil craftblend and buildaflower I have no idea when they will arrive. So I bought some bokashi from Amazon since I had a 30 dollar credit

This is the bokashi I got from Amazon since it was free :headbang: :smoking: .. my new package of worms should be sent this coming week. And as far as the seeds I gotta Wait on the wedding glue auto from FB to get here.
20210404_021119.jpg

Back