Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

That's some strong stuff. This should be interesting!

We shall see how it goes Tom.
What up NMK! I too am about to order me some coast of Maine. I am thinking of using it just like I did with my kindsoil a few years ago. Basically just cut it with roots organic and then dig out a “starter hole” of just roots organic. Haven’t seen too many journals on it yet to get any idea how hot it is.

What up NMK! I too am about to order me some coast of Maine. I am thinking of using it just like I did with my kindsoil a few years ago. Basically just cut it with roots organic and then dig out a “starter hole” of just roots organic. Haven’t seen too many journals on it yet to get any idea how hot it is.
Well look what the dog dug up! :funny: :funny: :funny:

Immmmmm baccccccck lol. Getting the upgraded new beta verision working prototype LAG rockin and rollin
latest

Tom have you used it before? With autos
no, im just going off of the ingredients listed. chicken poo is potent, all the other ingredients are great too.. how weil it performs depends on how much there is of of each and how well its aged imo.

I'm close to where its made...I've used it with autos a time or two with no burning issues. Its a real balanced soil. I love the stuff for bagged soil I've got a couple of bags in my basement I'm getting ready to start some new autos in. I don't believe there's much chicken manure in it. None of coast of maines other products contain it. They make a Stonington blend dry nutrient product also. Most of their compost is lobster based stuff though.

Back