Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Thank you so much dude, means the world :pass::d5: Couldn't have shared it in a better way than with you guys.
Ah man, if i could teleport this shit to you when its done i would bro :pighug:
oh yeah and the 400 kills it. All of these lights just crack on and speak for them selves. no fuss just an insane quality spectrum of light on your girls.
......couldn't agree more bro......:smiley1:

Thank you very much guys!! I appreciate the support and good vibe.

i took a few pics earlier so thought i would post them up now and update y'all.

Here they are as group...

View attachment 1057106 View attachment 1057104
ok so this looks like a mess!:crying: the tent is frickin rammed! 4 plants that are done and 1 that is well on her way after some gentle abuse :rofl: She is on the right of the first photo.
I will get a better picture of this when the others are chopped in the next couple of days. As the buds are top heavy they swing when you move the plants and i will end up breaking them if i am not careful. I have 0% confidence in my motor skills when high. :rofl::rofl:

I flushed them out over 4 days and placed them on risers in the tent with their saucers below to catch the water.

View attachment 1057109

As you can see i have aimed the fans downward and towards the pots to try to dry them out. But its tight so theres hardly any room to manoeuvre. Better than an empty one though i guess!! I am still checking the buds for mould daily.

View attachment 1057108 View attachment 1057107

This is how close were pushing it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Theres about 5mm from the top of that bud to the carbon filter :rofl: . Im not to fussed that shes not under the lights now, i am calling it time

View attachment 1057116

Heres a few photos of them and some of the cool colours they're displaying with their fade and how they have finished off.

View attachment 1057102 View attachment 1057103 View attachment 1057105 View attachment 1057107 View attachment 1057110 View attachment 1057111 View attachment 1057112

There's quite a bit of wispy larf around the bottom of the runt, this is something i will stay on top of for the next grow. However they're a bit frosty so not all bad.

View attachment 1057114 View attachment 1057113

And here are the things that did all the work :growing:

View attachment 1057115

I will post for the chop next :baked::baked::baked:

Peace.
Great grow bro, lovely colours and fat buds.
:slap::slap::slap::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

CHOPCHOP!!

The 4 glueberry girls finally got the chop! They are happily drying as we speak!

For my first time harvesting... WOW that was hard work. It was really really enjoyable because i was getting super high between chops. I would start one and finish one plant then have a doobie , i was super high by the end of the chop :crying:... which was even worse because then i had to hang it all and by that time i was one dab and 6/7 joints in hahaa. Jheezzzz. But we got there in the end and the whole process took me 3 hours including the tidy up!

I tried to get as many clear and relevant pictures that i could and i am overall happy with the amount of quantity and quality of bud there is, for my first grow. I put it all into a cardboard box to get some idea of wet weight and it was way over a kilo if i were to guess maybe 2.

Here is plant 4 on the left and 3 on the right before the chop

3 and 4 .1.jpg

Plant 3 and 4.jpg

Plant 3:

She was first to get the chop. I think the flowers on this one are the most farthest in their lifespan . The brown leaves were everywhere and some of the sugar leaves were super dry too. This one is giving off a really strong citrus/diesel type aroma that is really sharp to the nose. I forgot to take a full length one sorry!!

Plant 3 close.jpg

Plant 4:

This was the most tasking of the lot as her buds were a lot more airy compared to the others. AND they were the stickiest of the lot. A pair of disposable gloves ripped when the scissors got stuck to them :crying::crying:

The colours are beautiful again the pictures don't do it justice!!

Plant 4.jpg
Plant 4.2.jpg
Plant 4.3.jpg
Plant 4 .jpg
Runt larf 4.1.jpg

Theres a picture in the attached files bit which i cant get to load as a full image but you can see it at the bottom of this post...

Attachments

• Plant 4.4.jpg
    Plant 4.4.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Plant 2:

This was one of the fun ones to do. However i did notice because the buds were large and densely grown into each other so something that i am going to make a special point of, is to really stress the more dense phenos in future grows. Although her buds are lovely and big, i think that the sides that were next to the neighbouring colas were inhibited in growth. They didn't seem AS developed as the outer sides of the bud, more greener and looiser. This is down to my inexperience with how to mature the plant consistently with training etc.

Plant 2.1.jpg

Plant 2.2.jpg

Plant 2.3.jpg

Plant 2.4.jpg

Plant 2.6.jpg

Plant 2.jpg

Plant 5:

This was just a pleasure to trim. I think she took around 20 minutes to de leaf and get ready to hang! I waited till the end to do her and savoured the smell etc. These are some heavyass buds, when i was trimming fan leaves i got hand cramps lol

Plant 5.2.png

Plant 5 close up.jpg
Plant 5 close.jpg

Plant 5.6.jpg

Super impressed with this haul! I just hope the 5th glueberry is as good and the next thread will have show some more juicy phatass buds too try!

Then it was on to the hang!

Attachments

• Plant 5.jpg
    Plant 5.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Plnt 5.5.jpg
    Plnt 5.5.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Plant 2 above.png
    Plant 2 above.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
DRY:

I decided to use the propagation section of my tent to hang and dry my buds. I know there is good airflow as this is where the carbon filter is, so it wont disturb the buds too much but still airy enough. The humidity is at 40/47% which is welcomed because the outside temps are rising now.

Drying 1.jpg
Drying 2.jpg
Drying 3.jpg

Top hang i simply sectioned off the area of the tent. with the partition included by secret Jardin. Then got some strong but bendy garden wire and essentially made a washing line across the tent... From front to back. then side to side!

SO Where does this leave all the other girls!

PLANT 1:

Well plant 1 is just loving life... She has the WHOLE growing area to herself! A Skyline 600mk2, a Skyline 400mk2 and a Sky 100 aswell! haha. Just whilst the other younguns are strengthening up getting ready for the bigger lights, they are currently under the other two Sky100s. This wont be like this for long though because the next run will be moving in soon as well. So i will have to do some messing with lights and plants etc to make sure I get the most out of them.

Sky all.jpg

Plant 1.jpg

In the corner is the few sugar leafs i removed when i was harvesting the other plants. There are very few because i have purposefully left these on. I only removed the fan leaves. I am going to dry trim the buds over a screen so i can preserve and utilise the THC most efficiently... Read on for what i think will be a good shot at it.

Plant 1, I am going to start her on overdrive on the next feed and i think in the next 3/5 days she will be into fade and start putting on some weight, perhaps. A slightly longer taking pheno but SHIT she is the pongiest! Her aroma is earthy and pungent almost like burnt hair, so interesting. Not in the slightest fruity like the others. When you smell your fingertips she makes you screw your face up :crying::crying: dank.

I am going to get a hygrometer, moisture packs and Kilner jars sorted soon and get ready for the cure. I have managed to find some jars but was unsure on size so ill grab them now i have an idea of quality.

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

I am making my own dry sift board this week aswell!!!! It is going to have micron screens of 4 different grades giving me some coolass dry sift which in time will get pressed for rosin! The terps, high and taste off the dry sift rosin is supposed to be incredible!!

WOW.......Everything looks fantastic dude.....I hate "the hang"too dude lol.........well done bro....excellent grow...:smiley1:

Pure excellence dude!! Great write up, and gorgeous plants! Seriously!! A+++

The trim is the most tedious and painful thing to me. Really tightens up those back, neck, and shoulder muscles lol
:slap::slap:

WOW.......Everything looks fantastic dude.....I hate "the hang"too dude lol.........well done bro....excellent grow...:smiley1:

Thank you very much bro!! Onto the next one, let's see if i can ride the wave.

Next time i'm going to sort the hanging area out... Before i am high :crying::crying::crying:

Peace.

Pure excellence dude!! Great write up, and gorgeous plants! Seriously!! A+++

The trim is the most tedious and painful thing to me. Really tightens up those back, neck, and shoulder muscles lol
:slap::slap:

Cheerrrssss Brah!!!!

WOW have you got that right!! Growing good plants is not as easy as it looks! Ontop of the constant mental and physical attention they need, they suck the final shards of energy that you might have at harvest!

I am glad i have done the first one, i think i will be able to refine the process of some stuff that i did. Being a noob i have realised there were easier ways to get the same result.

Peace.

Ontop of the constant mental and physical attention they need, they suck the final shards of energy that you might have at harvest!
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Perfectly put! Lol. Annoyingly true!

DAMN those are some chunky, lard ass buds!

Back