Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

:bow::bow::bow: Smashing it dude! Those colors are gorgeous! Excellent work grobro.. Wish you could email me some of that!
:crying:
:slap::slap:

Cheers mayn and thank you, they look like super frosty lolipops :d5:

I have decided to start the flush of them all after the weekend is out, cant wait to smoke up!... I don't want to really try em until about a week and a half of cure... That is not going to be easy.

Peace.

Cheers mayn and thank you, they look like super frosty lolipops :d5:

I have decided to start the flush of them all after the weekend is out, cant wait to smoke up!... I don't want to really try em until about a week and a half of cure... That is not going to be easy.

Peace.
Idk dude....10 days is a long wait! I have like, ZERO faith in you on that one!:haha:

I'm doing good to wait 2 days lol. Every time you pop a lid the smells get harder to resist
:pass:

hey everyone!

Thought i would update again, the girls are pretty much done now. I have decided to chop in the next 7/10 days or so.

I am starting the flush today!

Here they are before they go into that last stretch. I think i have timed this right, the plants i feel were showing me they were ready with their fades imminent and following a pattern...

This could be totally wrong, but the buds seemed to go through a few stages, first showing pistils and then browning those off and then getting really frosty and some lovely colour. You will see what i mean in the photos. Sorry for the not so great photos i was in a rush...

Heres the group on day 80

Group shoot.jpg

Plant 1
She isn't in the group shot because she's getting special treatment in the corner. But its ok i'm just letting her go at her own rate and giving everything she needs. She is still on EC1.8 feed and pH 6-6.5. She was on ec 2 but her tips seemed to yellow off a bit so i diluted the mix with some straight tap water... @Teetee look at me go!!! :biggrin::biggrin: :d5: Also i have grown more confident defoliating wise... I have decided to experiment on her and take of ANY leaves that re shading or growing into each other... Just to see what happens... If it pays off i think in the next grow around week 7/8 i will do the same... although probably not needed if im doing aggrssive training.

She's super sticky, dark green foliage and smells incredible.

Plant 1 .jpg

plant 1 close.jpg

Plant 1 frost.jpg

PLANT 1 SIDE.jpg

Plant 1.jpg

Plant 2

The hefty and stumpy girl. She has started showing some beautiful oranges. I put my hands around the buds so you could see for scale around how thick they are.

Plant 2 close.jpg
Plant 2 side cola 2.jpg
Plant 2 side cola.jpg
Plant 2 width.jpg
Plant 2 wudth 2.jpg
Plant 2.1.jpg
Plant 2.jpg
Plat 2 close up.jpg

Plant 3

Super frosty and dense buds, not the biggest but they ave a real gassy smell. I didn't take a full length photo... must have forgotten lol. Heres a close up of the bud though.

Plant 3 close up.jpg

Tent looks amazing with top dwarer buds in there bro. great growing.
:greenthumb::greenthumb::slap::slap:

Plant 4
My super frosty wonder girl. I think she has retained a special place in my heart. Beautiful colours and a smell to die for. She will be jarred up and saved!!

Runt Side.jpg
Runt frost.jpg
Runt bud close .jpg
Runt close 2.jpg
Runt close.jpg
runt fade thc.jpg
runt frost 2.jpg

Plant 5 the monstrous beauty.

Starting to blue up and fade and an abundance of fros too.

Plant 5 size.jpg
Plant 5.jpg
Plant 5 close up.jpg

In the whole pic you can see the weight of her buds is making her lean to the right. They are lovely hard and large nuggets!

SO thats it for this time... Feeding has stopped as of yesterday and tonight they start their flush. They will be flushed with 3/3.5l of water daily for a week.

Time to get the drying box ready!!

Peace.

Skyline.jpg

hey everyone!

Thought i would update again, the girls are pretty much done now. I have decided to chop in the next 7/10 days or so.

I am starting the flush today!

Here they are before they go into that last stretch. I think i have timed this right, the plants i feel were showing me they were ready with their fades imminent and following a pattern...

This could be totally wrong, but the buds seemed to go through a few stages, first showing pistils and then browning those off and then getting really frosty and some lovely colour. You will see what i mean in the photos. Sorry for the not so great photos i was in a rush...

Heres the group on day 80

View attachment 1055466

Plant 1
She isn't in the group shot because she's getting special treatment in the corner. But its ok i'm just letting her go at her own rate and giving everything she needs. She is still on EC1.8 feed and pH 6-6.5. She was on ec 2 but her tips seemed to yellow off a bit so i diluted the mix with some straight tap water... @Teetee look at me go!!! :biggrin::biggrin: :d5: Also i have grown more confident defoliating wise... I have decided to experiment on her and take of ANY leaves that re shading or growing into each other... Just to see what happens... If it pays off i think in the next grow around week 7/8 i will do the same... although probably not needed if im doing aggrssive training.

She's super sticky, dark green foliage and smells incredible.

View attachment 1055471

View attachment 1055472

View attachment 1055477

View attachment 1055479

View attachment 1055483

Plant 2

The hefty and stumpy girl. She has started showing some beautiful oranges. I put my hands around the buds so you could see for scale around how thick they are.

View attachment 1055490 View attachment 1055497 View attachment 1055504 View attachment 1055507 View attachment 1055508 View attachment 1055512 View attachment 1055519 View attachment 1055525

Plant 3

Super frosty and dense buds, not the biggest but they ave a real gassy smell. I didn't take a full length photo... must have forgotten lol. Heres a close up of the bud though.

View attachment 1055535

Impressive! - both from a perceived quantity and quality perspective.

The hand shots really help to demonstrate scale.

Great looking colour variation in those flowers. You're going to need a new pair of trimmers after this chop ;)

Back