Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Here is the 5th GOG that got hung this weekend.

GOG 5.jpg

When she is dry etc i will upload the final weight.

I am taking a different approach to the dry this time. I think having the others in the tent to dry, made them dry a bit to quick for my liking.

So... i have left everything on behind my test to see if it is a better smoke...

The other 4 plants weighed in at the following:

A grade bud: 477.23g

47.33g = Larf and wispy buds. (Probably will be pressed into a puck and pressed for rosin)

Total so far: 524.56g

I am guessing a possible 120g off this one... but the buds will be a lot more compact and consistent than the others.

I will post the Rosin extraction and final weight in about a week or so. Time for a smoke!!!

Peace.

View attachment 1064366

I am taking a different approach to the dry this time. I think having the others in the tent to dry, made them dry a bit to quick for my liking.

So... i have left everything on behind my test to see if it is a better smoke...

47.33g = Larf and wispy buds. (Probably will be pressed into a puck and pressed for rosin)

I am guessing a possible 120g off this one... but the buds will be a lot more compact and consistent than the others.

I will post the Rosin extraction and final weight in about a week or so. Time for a smoke!!!

Peace.
Woot woot!! That's a big ass harvest dude! Wham bam, thank you Ma'am! Great work man! The skillz are strong with this one:bow:
Good luck finding enough jars for all that!!
:crying::crying:

View attachment 1064366

Peace.
:slap::slap:

Woot woot!! That's a big ass harvest dude! Wham bam, thank you Ma'am! Great work man! The skillz are strong with this one:bow:
Good luck finding enough jars for all that!!
:crying::crying:

Cheers dude!! haha you are totally right! i had to buy 15 2L Kilner jars :crying::crying::crying: but a really good investment i think. As the cure gets better by the day.

Thank you again buddy, this stuff is so strong!! About half way through the joint I am stood there just staring at it like... :drool::drool:

Possibly one of the nicest sativa highs i have had since grinspoon a few months back. I feel it hit my eyes first as i am about quarter way through the doob... Then they get a bit heavy and the head high starts about half way down. It is a strong and very clean creeper stone that lasts a good few hours gradually getting more and more intense. I think i was bang on for the flush. But it is welcomed, it comes on almost in waved

I have smoked a lot of weed recently that seemed garbage... gets you high for about half an hour... then you're ready for another lol. Not this stuff!! 2 Joints a day / 1.5g a night for me!... MAX!

I have made some dry sift boards that i spoke of earlier in the thread... I bought different grades of mesh from a local factory and made some frames out of thin and strong wood. Then stretched the mesh out and secured it with tape and... voila!

1.png

2.png

i have processed half of the larf and the crusty fan leaves etc and this is what i got. It has worked really well and i'm impressed with my ghetto version until i can buy some pro ones. I have got two grades of sift at the moment, i am going to run the first batch through again and see if we can get a finer result. I ripped some of this kief, on some glueberry rosin and flower... GAME OVER.

5.jpeg

peace.

Cheers dude!! haha you are totally right! i had to buy 15 2L Kilner jars :crying::crying::crying: but a really good investment i think. As the cure gets better by the day.

Thank you again buddy, this stuff is so strong!! About half way through the joint I am stood there just staring at it like... :drool::drool:

Possibly one of the nicest sativa highs i have had since grinspoon a few months back. I feel it hit my eyes first as i am about quarter way through the doob... Then they get a bit heavy and the head high starts about half way down. It is a strong and very clean creeper stone that lasts a good few hours gradually getting more and more intense. I think i was bang on for the flush. But it is welcomed, it comes on almost in waved

I have smoked a lot of weed recently that seemed garbage... gets you high for about half an hour... then you're ready for another lol. Not this stuff!! 2 Joints a day / 1.5g a night for me!... MAX!

I have made some dry sift boards that i spoke of earlier in the thread... I bought different grades of mesh from a local factory and made some frames out of thin and strong wood. Then stretched the mesh out and secured it with tape and... voila!

View attachment 1067395

View attachment 1067397

i have processed half of the larf and the crusty fan leaves etc and this is what i got. It has worked really well and i'm impressed with my ghetto version until i can buy some pro ones. I have got two grades of sift at the moment, i am going to run the first batch through again and see if we can get a finer result. I ripped some of this kief, on some glueberry rosin and flower... GAME OVER.

View attachment 1067391

peace.

Love the ingenuity here brother!

I've got jars of excess flower and bags of larf that I've been meaning to do something with. I'm just personally not a fan of processing with butane myself, nor do I have access to a press.

I think a dry sift run is in order and this post is lighting that fire!

View attachment 1067395

View attachment 1067397

View attachment 1067391

peace.
:slap::slap:

Love the ingenuity here brother!

I've got jars of excess flower and bags of larf that I've been meaning to do something with. I'm just personally not a fan of processing with butane myself, nor do I have access to a press.

I think a dry sift run is in order and this post is lighting that fire!

Thank you bro, i think that was the glue berry inspiring me!! I am looking to make another better one when i find some more mesh.
I am really not a fan of solvents in extraction because personally i think it is daft to contaminate something so pure... to try and get something pure? I know RSO is amazing but i wouldn't make it myself. Rosin and dry sift is perfect for my needs... I also think a lot of the terps are preserved with these methods over singe-ing the shit out of the material. For the stems i chopped em up into little 2/3cm chips and put them in the freezer in a bag overnight and made sure my room was nice and cold, 12 degrees centigrade, when i dropped it on the screens. The great thing is as well you don't destroy the material so you can run it however many times you want. I dont even want to know how much kief at different grades i am going to get off the lot... that was just a test run for here!

give this a watch.

peace.

Back