Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

That's badass. That means you will be smoking ..very soon :pass:

you were right there!!

i have been a bit dormant on here but i have been busy trimming and jarring. I am still waiting on the humidity packs but half of it still needs to be manicured etc.

Im just doing a little bit at a time and enjoying the process, but i think by this evening we will be all manicured and jarred up.

I actually just popped on here to show you something cool i saw yesterday when trimming as side cola of the runt up.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

I counted around 4 blobs of resin on one bud but when i cracked open the box to see how much was left to manicure... (shhittttt)...
the other ones are just the same!

Next post is the weigh in and trim/jar/rosin extraction pics.

Really looking forward to harvesting the 5th glueberry, a few things to write about her to in the next post. I think having her finish later has been a blessing really because it means i can almost have a second crack at a different drying curing method. I am trying to keep ontop of the branches that are tied down to maximise the type of bud they make. She is on her last week of overdrive and will receive around a week of flushing.

That's it for now,

peace.

ooey gooie, nice and sticky bro......gratz on an outstanding grow...:bow:

Damn bro! Literally beading up with resins...Awesomeness!
I wanna smoke it!

The smoke is awesome dude! I'm going to do a proper smoke report with pictures this week for the bud and the rosin i made for it. Man the taste is incredible off the dab.

I really wish i could send you some!

peace.

The smoke is awesome dude! I'm going to do a proper smoke report with pictures this week for the bud and the rosin i made for it. Man the taste is incredible off the dab.

I really wish i could send you some!

peace.
.....dude send some my way.....I will take it, virtual or not lol :smiley1:

.....dude send some my way.....I will take it, virtual or not lol :smiley1:

Yes...we will PM you addresses..ni problem there!
:crying::crying:

OH SHIT SON! i didn't realise that was an option on here lol! I don't want to ask anyones address etc but if you message me... i may be wishing you happy birthday later this week! :crying::crying:

Let the floodgates open...

Smoke report, Rosin extraction, Final Weight all to come this week.

Peace.

Thought i would update the last Glueberry that hasn't finished yet.

She is now on flush for about a week, i was going to let her go for another 5/7 days but i need the space in the tent now!! She is going to hit 14 weeks soon so i thought enough is enough lol... but i think she's ready now...

GOGGFG.jpg
GOG.jpg
GOG side.jpg

GOG and light.jpg

I have the lights at 3 different heights which is a little bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

I accidentally super cropped one of the branches when i was high, i leaned over and heard a snap...This was after i got a bit heavy handed defoliating and also trimmed off a huge bud by accident :crying::crying::crying: such an idiot. However the branch doesn't seems to have suffered at all, i think it made it a little hardier.

GOG super crop.jpg
GOG SC.jpg
GOG supercrop frost.jpg

Here you can see where i have traded the pipe cleaners for zip ties... I haven't had to mess with these since i put them on so i will be using the bamboo and ziptie method for the next grow when the branches are a little chunkier.

Zip tie.jpg
GOG close up.jpg

GOG bud.jpg

And heres some buds

Two buds.jpg
GOG top.jpg
GOG close up.jpg

We are slowly coming to an end for this grow. But i will leave the thread open and post the weight for the four that . finished together and add this girl to the end lol. Which i guess is cheating but i didn't want to chop her down premature.

Til next post,

Peace.

Attachments

• GOG inside.jpg
    GOG inside.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 58
Thought i would update the last Glueberry that hasn't finished yet.

She is now on flush for about a week, i was going to let her go for another 5/7 days but i need the space in the tent now!! She is going to hit 14 weeks soon so i thought enough is enough lol... but i think she's ready now...

View attachment 1062001 View attachment 1062002 View attachment 1062005

View attachment 1062012

I have the lights at 3 different heights which is a little bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

I accidentally super cropped one of the branches when i was high, i leaned over and heard a snap...This was after i got a bit heavy handed defoliating and also trimmed off a huge bud by accident :crying::crying::crying: such an idiot. However the branch doesn't seems to have suffered at all, i think it made it a little hardier.

View attachment 1062007 View attachment 1062009 View attachment 1062004

Here you can see where i have traded the pipe cleaners for zip ties... I haven't had to mess with these since i put them on so i will be using the bamboo and ziptie method for the next grow when the branches are a little chunkier.

View attachment 1062000 View attachment 1062011

View attachment 1062015

And heres some buds

View attachment 1061999 View attachment 1062003 View attachment 1062011

We are slowly coming to an end for this grow. But i will leave the thread open and post the weight for the four that . finished together and add this girl to the end lol. Which i guess is cheating but i didn't want to chop her down premature.

Til next post,

Peace.

Looking great bud.
How's the dry/cure going for you on the other GOG's?

Back