Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

DRY:

I decided to use the propagation section of my tent to hang and dry my buds. I know there is good airflow as this is where the carbon filter is, so it wont disturb the buds too much but still airy enough. The humidity is at 40/47% which is welcomed because the outside temps are rising now.

View attachment 1058609 View attachment 1058612 View attachment 1058613

Top hang i simply sectioned off the area of the tent. with the partition included by secret Jardin. Then got some strong but bendy garden wire and essentially made a washing line across the tent... From front to back. then side to side!

SO Where does this leave all the other girls!

PLANT 1:

Well plant 1 is just loving life... She has the WHOLE growing area to herself! A Skyline 600mk2, a Skyline 400mk2 and a Sky 100 aswell! haha. Just whilst the other younguns are strengthening up getting ready for the bigger lights, they are currently under the other two Sky100s. This wont be like this for long though because the next run will be moving in soon as well. So i will have to do some messing with lights and plants etc to make sure I get the most out of them.

View attachment 1058615

View attachment 1058614

In the corner is the few sugar leafs i removed when i was harvesting the other plants. There are very few because i have purposefully left these on. I only removed the fan leaves. I am going to dry trim the buds over a screen so i can preserve and utilise the THC most efficiently... Read on for what i think will be a good shot at it.

Plant 1, I am going to start her on overdrive on the next feed and i think in the next 3/5 days she will be into fade and start putting on some weight, perhaps. A slightly longer taking pheno but SHIT she is the pongiest! Her aroma is earthy and pungent almost like burnt hair, so interesting. Not in the slightest fruity like the others. When you smell your fingertips she makes you screw your face up :crying::crying: dank.

I am going to get a hygrometer, moisture packs and Kilner jars sorted soon and get ready for the cure. I have managed to find some jars but was unsure on size so ill grab them now i have an idea of quality.

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

I am making my own dry sift board this week aswell!!!! It is going to have micron screens of 4 different grades giving me some coolass dry sift which in time will get pressed for rosin! The terps, high and taste off the dry sift rosin is supposed to be incredible!!
Amazing first time grow, well-done bro.
:pass::worship::slap::slap::slap:

Damn son! Are those yours?? Those buds are gargantuan! Geez bro!

Heyyy dudee!

Yeah bro these are the two that were the biggest of the grow. Plant 2 & 5.

:crying: LOL thank you very much pal. They were big, but are slowly shrinking in the dry phase lol.
peace

Heyyy dudee!

Yeah bro these are the two that were the biggest of the grow. Plant 2 & 5.

:crying: LOL thank you very much pal. They were big, but are slowly shrinking in the dry phase lol.
peace
That's badass. That means you will be smoking ..very soon :pass:

Back