Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Thought i would update the last Glueberry that hasn't finished yet.

She is now on flush for about a week, i was going to let her go for another 5/7 days but i need the space in the tent now!! She is going to hit 14 weeks soon so i thought enough is enough lol... but i think she's ready now...

View attachment 1062001 View attachment 1062002 View attachment 1062005

View attachment 1062012

I have the lights at 3 different heights which is a little bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

I accidentally super cropped one of the branches when i was high, i leaned over and heard a snap...This was after i got a bit heavy handed defoliating and also trimmed off a huge bud by accident :crying::crying::crying: such an idiot. However the branch doesn't seems to have suffered at all, i think it made it a little hardier.

View attachment 1062007 View attachment 1062009 View attachment 1062004

Here you can see where i have traded the pipe cleaners for zip ties... I haven't had to mess with these since i put them on so i will be using the bamboo and ziptie method for the next grow when the branches are a little chunkier.

View attachment 1062000 View attachment 1062011

View attachment 1062015

And heres some buds

View attachment 1061999 View attachment 1062003 View attachment 1062011

We are slowly coming to an end for this grow. But i will leave the thread open and post the weight for the four that . finished together and add this girl to the end lol. Which i guess is cheating but i didn't want to chop her down premature.

Til next post,

Peace.
Gorgeous! Buds look SO SO good!!
Smashing it
:d5:

Thought i would update the last Glueberry that hasn't finished yet.

She is now on flush for about a week, i was going to let her go for another 5/7 days but i need the space in the tent now!! She is going to hit 14 weeks soon so i thought enough is enough lol... but i think she's ready now...

View attachment 1062001 View attachment 1062002 View attachment 1062005

View attachment 1062012

I have the lights at 3 different heights which is a little bit of a pain, but not the end of the world.

I accidentally super cropped one of the branches when i was high, i leaned over and heard a snap...This was after i got a bit heavy handed defoliating and also trimmed off a huge bud by accident :crying::crying::crying: such an idiot. However the branch doesn't seems to have suffered at all, i think it made it a little hardier.

View attachment 1062007 View attachment 1062009 View attachment 1062004

Here you can see where i have traded the pipe cleaners for zip ties... I haven't had to mess with these since i put them on so i will be using the bamboo and ziptie method for the next grow when the branches are a little chunkier.

View attachment 1062000 View attachment 1062011

View attachment 1062015

And heres some buds

View attachment 1061999 View attachment 1062003 View attachment 1062011

We are slowly coming to an end for this grow. But i will leave the thread open and post the weight for the four that . finished together and add this girl to the end lol. Which i guess is cheating but i didn't want to chop her down premature.

Til next post,

Peace.
Just lovely bro :slap::slap:

Looking great bud.
How's the dry/cure going for you on the other GOG's?

Thank you pal,

The dry and cure is going well so far. I am finding a difference in the phenos smell/taste/formation wise whilst they are curing.

I have just kept it basic by getting a lot of big kilner jars and putting the Integra humidity packs in them like @Teetee said.

My family are astonished at the quality of the smoke for a first time grow so i am buzzing.

I got a weight for the harvested 4 plants which i will disclose soon in the smoke post. (Thought i had already replied to this lol)

Peace.

Gorgeous! Buds look SO SO good!!
Smashing it
:d5:

Thank you bro, i have dried the bud that i chopped off by accident...

It took me a while to find it... i put it somewhere really safe and it's taken me two days to remember where i put it

:crying::crying: im just curing that for a week to see where we are at.

Next harvest, I am simply going to hang the entire plant from the stem to dry and leave everything on to see what the difference is. Apparently a more satisfying smoke...

Peace.

Thank you bro, i have dried the bud that i chopped off by accident...

It took me a while to find it... i put it somewhere really safe and it's taken me two days to remember where i put it

:crying::crying: im just curing that for a week to see where we are at.

Next harvest, I am simply going to hang the entire plant from the stem to dry and leave everything on to see what the difference is. Apparently a more satisfying smoke...

Peace.
Nice dude.....I did not know that about hanging the entire plant...interesting, can't see it would make a diff.......but I have had to eat my words before lol.....I'm sort of developing a taste for them haha:gassy1::smiley1:

EDIT...excellent, excellent work by the way dude.......:smiley1:

Nice dude.....I did not know that about hanging the entire plant...interesting, can't see it would make a diff.......but I have had to eat my words before lol.....I'm sort of developing a taste for them haha:gassy1::smiley1:

EDIT...excellent, excellent work by the way dude.......:smiley1:

To be honest with you mate i tend to think everything is bollocks until you try it and see the result for yourself, so i am a sceptic too. This is why we test i suppose, i am looking to alter atleast 3/4 things per grow to keep things fresh and to keep me motivated lol.

Cheers dude, i appreciate it.

Peace.

took this as i was just about to twist a glueberry up...

Grind.jpg

Back