Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

They look absolutely delicious bro.........:d5:

Impressive! - both from a perceived quantity and quality perspective.

The hand shots really help to demonstrate scale.

Great looking colour variation in those flowers. You're going to need a new pair of trimmers after this chop ;)

I sometimes find myself thinking that it is hard to get a scale of how large things are!

Thank you for your kind words. Can't wait for the chop!!!!

They look absolutely delicious bro.........:d5:

Thank you my friend!! Lets hope they taste as good as they look! I am spending the day trying . to get my head around any science there is to the dry/cure process.

I normally scour youtube for tips. I use Mr. Canuck Grow who is a really interesting grower. His format and videos are straight gangster!!

I am looking to fashion the box for drying tonight.

Hey! couple of things to update...

The 4 girls have been flushed and i am leaving the pots to dry out abit.

The fifth girl that is taking longer has been subject to experimentation... she is still on the regular feed i was giving the others at optimum flower.

I think i will just keep an eye on her and let her finish in her own time. I think maybe just under two weeks so i will switch from big bud to overdrive on the next feed. Use

that for a couple of weeks and then flush her out maybe.
I have re-tied her to the stakes at a higher point in the side shoots as there is still a lot of flex in them... I did this prettty ruthlessly with some zipties :crying::crying::crying:

I have also removed a significant amount of leaves in comparison to the other four. I think my "udging if they are happy" skills have improved as this one seems very

lush in comparison.

so hopefully she will thank me with great buddage... lets hope!!

Sorry that theres no pictures for this post my camera ran out of battery :clapper: :crying:

Next update will be the chop and plant 1 photos... She was the very first one to germinate... insane!!

Peace.

Hey! couple of things to update...

The 4 girls have been flushed and i am leaving the pots to dry out abit.

The fifth girl that is taking longer has been subject to experimentation... she is still on the regular feed i was giving the others at optimum flower.

I think i will just keep an eye on her and let her finish in her own time. I think maybe just under two weeks so i will switch from big bud to overdrive on the next feed. Use

that for a couple of weeks and then flush her out maybe.
I have re-tied her to the stakes at a higher point in the side shoots as there is still a lot of flex in them... I did this prettty ruthlessly with some zipties :crying::crying::crying:

I have also removed a significant amount of leaves in comparison to the other four. I think my "udging if they are happy" skills have improved as this one seems very

lush in comparison.

so hopefully she will thank me with great buddage... lets hope!!

Sorry that theres no pictures for this post my camera ran out of battery :clapper: :crying:

Next update will be the chop and plant 1 photos... She was the very first one to germinate... insane!!

Peace.
looking forwards to the chop pics dude......:smiley1:

Dude you killed it! Omg those buds are HUGE! Holy fn shit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup::bow::slap:

All hail Dutvh Passion. :vibe:

......also dude I have to say......I am really, really digging my Skyline400 dude.......my ladies are loving the spectrum these babies are throwing out.....preying every night......outstanding!...:bow:

looking forwards to the chop pics dude......:smiley1:

Dude you killed it! Omg those buds are HUGE! Holy fn shit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::thumbsup::bow::slap:

All hail Dutvh Passion. :vibe:

Thank you very much guys!! I appreciate the support and good vibe.

i took a few pics earlier so thought i would post them up now and update y'all.

Here they are as group...

group 1.jpg
bud tops.jpg

ok so this looks like a mess!:crying: the tent is frickin rammed! 4 plants that are done and 1 that is well on her way after some gentle abuse :rofl: She is on the right of the first photo.
I will get a better picture of this when the others are chopped in the next couple of days. As the buds are top heavy they swing when you move the plants and i will end up breaking them if i am not careful. I have 0% confidence in my motor skills when high. :rofl::rofl:

I flushed them out over 4 days and placed them on risers in the tent with their saucers below to catch the water.

drain.jpg

As you can see i have aimed the fans downward and towards the pots to try to dry them out. But its tight so theres hardly any room to manoeuvre. Better than an empty one though i guess!! I am still checking the buds for mould daily.

fan down.jpg
fan lower.jpg

This is how close were pushing it :rofl::rofl::rofl: Theres about 5mm from the top of that bud to the carbon filter :rofl: . Im not to fussed that shes not under the lights now, i am calling it time

tight fit.jpg

Heres a few photos of them and some of the cool colours they're displaying with their fade and how they have finished off.

4 bud.jpg
4 close.jpg
Close up 5.jpg
fan lower.jpg
plant2.jpg
plant 3.jpg
leaf close.jpg

There's quite a bit of wispy larf around the bottom of the runt, this is something i will stay on top of for the next grow. However they're a bit frosty so not all bad.

larf 1.jpg
larf 2.jpg

And here are the things that did all the work :growing:

skyline.jpg

I will post for the chop next :baked::baked::baked:

Peace.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit dude they are beautiful!!!!......slightly jealous haha but the good kind lol :rofl:......fantastic job dude.......:worship::smiley1::smiley1::astar::smiley1:

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly shit dude they are beautiful!!!!......slightly jealous haha but the good kind lol :rofl:......fantastic job dude.......:worship::smiley1::smiley1::astar::smiley1:

Thank you so much dude, means the world :pass::d5: Couldn't have shared it in a better way than with you guys.
Ah man, if i could teleport this shit to you when its done i would bro :pighug:
oh yeah and the 400 kills it. All of these lights just crack on and speak for them selves. no fuss just an insane quality spectrum of light on your girls.

Back