Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Toss in the AvT.

I'm sure she'll have legs, if she starts eating up too much space and becomes unmanageable, deal with it then.

Always better to have to trim, cut and remove than have unused space, IMO.

Thanks for the input dude! I think i am just going to take a leaf out of your book and do some aggressive training with it as she grows. Having a large AVT will be amazing... but let's get there first and deal with it after like you say!

Peace.

Great growing NG..... really nice work!
I have a feeling that whatever you choose to grow will end up fat and juicy.
You got the lights and the know-how Bro, expect a life of top drawer bud from now on!!!

Great growing NG..... really nice work!
I have a feeling that whatever you choose to grow will end up fat and juicy.
You got the lights and the know-how Bro, expect a life of top drawer bud from now on!!!

Thanks bro!! I appreciate that! We can only go upwards from here.
I have learnt from the likes of you, so how could i go wrong. :d5:

I am so down for a life of top shelf bud! Been smoking average for way to long.

New update soon!

peace.

First up... The new thread is up for the next run... If you want to see what im upto next...

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/less-plants-more-yield-with-the-skyline-600-400-100.71395/

@Taipan
@Vapo69
@Autobot-J
@Slater
@davisgirl
@Teetee
@TheArchitect
@otuaflower

This post centres around the Sky100s!! it should have been posted earlier!! Sorry for the slacking.

These three babies came well packaged and protected in a nice plain box, within a couple of days. Thanks @muddy-ledhydroponic for these again mate. You have looked after me since day 1 and given me a fab product to boot!! Not let me down one bit and all of these lights have smashed it!!!

I have got 3 of these in total, 1 that’s in with the 600 and the 400, with the other two being used to get the babies going. So it seems there will never be a dull moment lol. There will also be a point where all of the lights will be in the flower tent muahahahah!! I have opted to use 1 sky100 for 2 seedlings for their first three weeks of life before they are moved into the tent and can take the 600.

When I opened the box there was foam inserts and cardboard around the big rounded lense. The lights were clean and safe.

sky 100 unbox.jpg

Sky 100 box2.jpg

Sky 100 box.jpg

One of the first things I noticed on these was their weight and build quality again. Using the 600 and 400 mk2 I knew the skylines were solid but questioned how solid these could be only being a singular module. There is a nice weight to them and the sturdy metal body from the back is pretty much just one big heatsink!

sky 100 build.jpg

sky100 back.jpg

The laser etched logo is such a great addition, classy.

Sky 100 logo.jpg

The cable is generous just as long the other skylines, 5mim guessing, it runs from one side of the 1.2m tent to the other.

Sky 100 side.jpg

Hanging these lights is really really easy… I looked in the corner of the box and saw an eyelet that screws into the back… simple. The eyelet is super chunky, my ratchet hook was too small to go around it… I figured I didn’t really need them on ratchets as their height wont be changing that much. So I have just hung them with medium thickness zipties.

sky 100 hanging.jpg

Due to the size of these, they will fit perfectly into any dark spots in the flower tent so they are dual purpose, i think i will be investing in more of these when the time comes.

You will see the difference one additional sky 100 can make in 48hours on the next post!... i was massively surprised...

Peace to everyone here.

Attachments

• Sky 100 lense.jpg
    Sky 100 lense.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 33
Hey all!! Time for a new update.

I have had a busy week! Quite a few things to show and tell. Check out the post on the unbox of the sky 100s! I was so happy , they are amazing and the results speak for themselves...

Here are the girls at day 72 ... They are nearing the end now, i am just waiting for their fade to finish and to go through the motions of the final phases. They have started on overdrive for a little while before i flush but i will just read them and see how they are happy... if atall haha... you guys can decide. I am conscious of mould so there is constant airflow, in and out of tent, RH of 40% - 50% inside tent.

Group 2.jpg

Group.jpg

I decided to take some pictures with the lights off as well. This was after their neem oil application. I thought at the start of the grow, by concentrating the light in a small space and nailing down temps and humidity etc i could maybe get really frosty top quality buds.

Plant 1 lights off.
Look at what the sky100 has done to this girl!! Within 48 hours of adding the 100 into the flower tent the buds swelled and seemed to get more frosty! Which is always welcome.

Plant 1 lifghts off.jpg

Plant 2 lights off

She just keeps swelling

Plant 2 full lights off.jpg

Plant 3 lights off

Plant 3 lights off.jpg

Plant 4 lights off
She has blossomed into a fine lady

Plant 4 lights off.jpg

Plant 4 lights off 2.jpg

Plant 5
Commanding her space in the centre of the tent. Her colas are about 2 foot long!! Like big and dense juicy bats.

Plant 5 lights off.jpg

Here they are with the lights on and some close ups.

Plant 1
you can really see how the light has made a difference.

plant 1 Lights on.jpg

Plant 1 sky100.jpg

Plant 2 lights on
Plant 2 lights on.jpg

Plant 2 top.jpg

Plant 3 lights on

Plant 3 lights on.jpg

Plant 3.jpg

Plant 3 bud close.jpg

Ill finish this soon.... more pics to upload...

@Froot n Fuel

Plant 4 frosting up nicely and truly into fade

View attachment 1053274

View attachment 1053269

some curly leafs

View attachment 1053271

View attachment 1053270

View attachment 1053272

View attachment 1053273

plant 5... monster

View attachment 1053275

leaves removed from the tops of them all.

View attachment 1053276

thats all for now people!

peace.

:chimp::chimp::chimp:
Damn bro! Killin it! Beautiful buds you got there! Great work! Awesome lights too btw! Everything looks amazing though!

Back