Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Absolutely amazing for the first time ever grow mate, They going to be fat and yummy.
Sent out the Sky100 and they will be with you tomorrow.
Keep up the good grow.
:pass::slap::slap:

Thank you so much for the kind words i appreciate it. i think the lights did a lot of the work to be honest.

Thank you forthe rep aswell bro!!I cant wait for them to arrive! I will post the new addition when they arrive. :pass:

Last edited:
Hello everyone!! Super happy today!!!

My 3 sky 100s came last night and I'm impressed again... I dont really think i need to say. This is just a quick post to show how one of them looks in the tent as im really busy over the next few days!

The other two will be getting put to use very soon, just have to prep their space and make sure its nice and comfy for them.

I will start a new thread on here for the DP Lemon Zkittles... I might throw 1 AVT Mephisto in there... What you think @TheArchitect / @Vapo69 / @Teetee

There will be an overlap at some point in the next grow where the girls will have:

- 1x Skyline 600 mk2 > 300w >>>>>
- 1x Skyline 400 mk2 > 200w >>>>> . Total energy for lighting 650w... in 0.93m squared. That should be really fun :headbang::headbang:

- 3x Skyline 100s. > 150w >>>>>

In the previous posts if you scroll up you can see te dark spot this Sky100 is filling... and Plant 1 just loves having her own light, I had to tuck loads of leaves so i think by the time the weekends out she will start thickening out. But theres definitely decent potential there.

OK, so here are pics for one. I will do a separate post to describe what i love about them and some of the cool features they have. This will show their versatility.

sky 100 1.jpg
sky 100 plant.jpg
sky 100. lens.jpg
sky 400:600.jpg
sky low 2.jpg
sky low.jpg

Enjoy! See you soon people.

:chimp::chimp::chimp:

Hello everyone!! Super happy today!!!

My 3 sky 100s came last night and I'm impressed again... I dont really think i need to say. This is just a quick post to show how one of them looks in the tent as im really busy over the next few days!

The other two will be getting put to use very soon, just have to prep their space and make sure its nice and comfy for them.

I will start a new thread on here for the DP Lemon Zkittles... I might throw 1 AVT Mephisto in there... What you think @TheArchitect / @Vapo69 / @Teetee

There will be an overlap at some point in the next grow where the girls will have:

- 1x Skyline 600 mk2 > 300w >>>>>
- 1x Skyline 400 mk2 > 200w >>>>> . Total energy for lighting 650w... in 0.93m squared. That should be really fun :headbang::headbang:

- 3x Skyline 100s. > 150w >>>>>

In the previous posts if you scroll up you can see te dark spot this Sky100 is filling... and Plant 1 just loves having her own light, I had to tuck loads of leaves so i think by the time the weekends out she will start thickening out. But theres definitely decent potential there.

OK, so here are pics for one. I will do a separate post to describe what i love about them and some of the cool features they have. This will show their versatility.

View attachment 1050900 View attachment 1050905 View attachment 1050912 View attachment 1050914 View attachment 1050915 View attachment 1050917

Enjoy! See you soon people.

:chimp::chimp::chimp:
Brilliant dude.....p!enty light in there lol......might as well chuck a Mephisto in.....couldn't hurt haha.....be careful of overcrowding tho....subbed in.....:smiley1:

Brilliant dude.....p!enty light in there lol......might as well chuck a Mephisto in.....couldn't hurt haha.....be careful of overcrowding tho....subbed in.....:smiley1:

I think you are right mate, I have read the Lemon ZKittles like to grow big to... This is going to be a last minute decision i think:drool:

Like you say thats one thing i'm conscious of and if i want bigger plants... Thanks for the sub pal.

Peace.

Back