Lighting NG420 Auto Glueberry OG by Duth Passion - Skyline 600+400mk2

Wow nice clean tent and bang on for 50 days well done. are they 80 or 90 days harvest?
Sub this grow mate.
:greenthumb::slap::slap::pop::pop::coffee:

Thank you so much otuaflower ... I aim to take the plants out and just scrub the floor each time i water. I will be posting an intro later on.

I think they are 90 day harvest, i am going to let them try to go for around . 92-96 days to give them plenty of chance to swell up.

really happy with the feedback off the community in one night! I logged in to loads of likes etc.

I'm in too! Ladies look great! Lights look awesome!
What nutes are you using?

Thank you Autobot-J!! The lights work well for me mate, thin and good heat dissipation from the sinks when a fans aimed at them. I have been leaving the lights on 24 hours recently and i can hold the unit in my hand, they work really well.

My feeding schedule took a bit of research to get right and a lot of advice from old heads with a lot of wisdom lol. I am going to be uploading an intro tonight which will be more comprehensive with info and pics of the total set up.

Thank you Autobot-J!! The lights work well for me mate, thin and good heat dissipation from the sinks when a fans aimed at them. I have been leaving the lights on 24 hours recently and i can hold the unit in my hand, they work really well.

My feeding schedule took a bit of research to get right and a lot of advice from old heads with a lot of wisdom lol. I am going to be uploading an intro tonight which will be more comprehensive with info and pics of the total set up.
Sounds good man! I bet @Vapo69 will be happy to know more-so now.... that Skyline is definitely the business. I'm glad you decided to share! I myself, lurked for a couple years on here, but recently joined...you wont be disappointed! Lots of super knowledgeable growers on here, who are always eager to help and spread the love around!
:smokeout:

Wow nicely done, :d5: what are you growing next?
Hey davisgirl! thank you very much for the support. Good question! I am definitely going to do a few Auto Lemon Zkittle by DutchPassion and possibly one or two Mephisto beans i have. I have really enjoyed seeing the different phenos of the same strain growing this way. I have a pretty big seed collection at the moment, i really can't wait to see em.

Sounds good man! I bet @Vapo69 will be happy to know more-so now.... that Skyline is definitely the business. I'm glad you decided to share! I myself, lurked for a couple years on here, but recently joined...you wont be disappointed! Lots of super knowledgeable growers on here, who are always eager to help and spread the love around!
:smokeout:

Yeah i agree, the Skyline was definitely a good decision for me! It took me a while to pull my finger out and get on here, but just getting the hang of trying to grow is enough to keep me busy. Its going to take me a little while to learn how to use AFN but sure i will learn. Im really glad that i joined to its nice to be part of a community. Im sure i will learn so much on here, i hear that green fingered legends lurk the depths of AFN haha. I will spread the small knowledge i have.
:pass:

Hey @NG420 good to see you up here on AFN, don't abandon us on the LED site will you now, eh?
Looking at your grow, you defo have the knowledge sorted, they look great, and it won't be long till you're toking on some primo bud. Well done Bro!
I have done a lot of the Dutch Passion stuff, but not the newest strains, but I hear great things about the Lemon Zkittle. Mesphisto are good as well.... I did their Toofless Alien, and it was one of the best smokes I've had, and she was an easy grower too.
Enjoy some rep points!
:slap:

Hey @NG420 good to see you up here on AFN, don't abandon us on the LED site will you now, eh?
Looking at your grow, you defo have the knowledge sorted, they look great, and it won't be long till you're toking on some primo bud. Well done Bro!
I have done a lot of the Dutch Passion stuff, but not the newest strains, but I hear great things about the Lemon Zkittle. Mesphisto are good as well.... I did their Toofless Alien, and it was one of the best smokes I've had, and she was an easy grower too.
Enjoy some rep points!
:slap:

Teetee the main man!! hope you are doing well bro and thanks for the message. That means a lot coming from you mate! I think i have a 'mild' understanding of the basics... but for the next grow i want to improve on piling on the N at the veg stage and really pushing em to stretch. The trouble I will come across will be airflow issues and humidity when they get thicker so one to mull over.... Maybe just 4 next time with more space for the branches to shootout... Also I am going to work on raising the lights about an inch more... New method will be needed. If i do Lemon Zkittle, they are sativa dominant so the nodes will naturally will be more spaced... bigger plants?

Yeah i know mate, your grows are incredible to learn from, i always copy your tricks! Toofless alien is supposed to be really strong, it looks amazing!! I am waiting to see their 4/20 drop of super orange haze, pink panama, hubbabubba and another i cant remember.... But i am going to be getting -10 each of those i think and the next run will be all sativa dominant, the hardiest out of the lot old or new will be fit to sit with the DP's.

Have an awesome day.

Teetee the main man!! hope you are doing well bro and thanks for the message. That means a lot coming from you mate! I think i have a 'mild' understanding of the basics... but for the next grow i want to improve on piling on the N at the veg stage and really pushing em to stretch. The trouble I will come across will be airflow issues and humidity when they get thicker so one to mull over.... Maybe just 4 next time with more space for the branches to shootout... Also I am going to work on raising the lights about an inch more... New method will be needed. If i do Lemon Zkittle, they are sativa dominant so the nodes will naturally will be more spaced... bigger plants?

Yeah i know mate, your grows are incredible to learn from, i always copy your tricks! Toofless alien is supposed to be really strong, it looks amazing!! I am waiting to see their 4/20 drop of super orange haze, pink panama, hubbabubba and another i cant remember.... But i am going to be getting -10 each of those i think and the next run will be all sativa dominant, the hardiest out of the lot old or new will be fit to sit with the DP's.

Have an awesome day.
Man...you guys are lucky lol. I haven't been allowed to purchase any new beans in over a year lol. Missing out dude!! I have to use the ones I have left still or wifey will have a few things to say...you copy? Lol. So I am stuck with Mephisto classics until then.
I mean.....it could be much worse lol
[HASHTAG]#firstworldproblems[/HASHTAG] :haha:

Back