Mephisto Genetics Newman attends Mephisto’s Wedding

Very inspiring grow, that is a lot of leaf’s your carrying on the plant any plans to thin out the growth or will you be growing natural? Good luck :thumbsup:
Since Mephisto mentioned just leaf tucking I was going to try and stick with that but have definitely been tempted to defoliate some and actually did remove any of the leafs that touched the soil the other day
D6DA23E0-6127-4DFE-8DDB-D4A0DA7FD668.jpeg

Since Mephisto mentioned just leaf tucking I was going to try and stick with that but have definitely been tempted to defoliate some and actually did remove any of the leafs that touched the soil the other day
View attachment 1520503
Thanks for the response @Newman’sOwn good on you sticking with the recommendations, something I would probably be best off following! My excuse is my environment is very different to a commercial grow setup so I feel the need to improvise. If like you I had the room and space it’s possibly the correct method.
I loved your bottomless planter, I erected a small retaining garden wall using a similar approach, included Bay trees within the walls. They benefited from the dry upper infill mix of Sand, shingles and compost while being still able to probe for natural depth.

Mine meph wedding has the thinnest long pistols I ever seen. Nothing like I seen before thought maybe it was nust at first but she in full flower and all the pistols are like that. And her color is just different then again i seen before. Crazy plant and can take some shit. Put mine thru some shit and growing strong. And frosty af. Just slower to grow couple weeks behind the ones I planted at the same time.

Those are wispy, mines not flowering at all yet day 27
Yeah she is slower for sure. I got 3 others all planted same time. Im going to be cutting one down in the next week or 2. Mean while meph wedding is just getting done with it streching. Lol. She is frosty tho no doubt there. Got a nice funk to her as well.
image.jpg

all the same age
image.jpg

Back