Mephisto Genetics Newman attends Mephisto’s Wedding

Day 10. Ms.Wedding meets my seedling criteria of second set of true leaves being equal to or greater than the first set of true leaves by day 10, adjustments will be made to the soil next run to make that faster. Some volunteer weeds from the native garden soil have popped up as well as an array of bugs. When I water, the bean pod mulch curls so you can hear them crinkling. Looks like they roll themselves into joints :baked:
D99EF1E0-3FD3-4BDB-A281-4A22AD766510.jpeg

Day 10. Ms.Wedding meets my seedling criteria of second set of true leaves being equal to or greater than the first set of true leaves by day 10, adjustments will be made to the soil next run to make that faster. Some volunteer weeds from the native garden soil have popped up as well as an array of bugs. When I water, the bean pod mulch curls so you can hear them crinkling. Looks like they roll themselves into joints :baked:
View attachment 1513622

what changes you gonna make? I'm all ears to hearing about faster sprouting/growing!

what changes you gonna make? I'm all ears to hearing about faster sprouting/growing!
Probably a bit more local soil which is classified as conant loam. I went a bit heavy on composts which were waterlogged and wet/heavy. The loam seems to add a nice drainage effect and lots of beneficials(and some pests). Basically something to aerate/fluff the soil, maybe the root system of this plant will do just that :baked: I also only have this dinky aromatherapy diffuser for added humidity in this tent now, it runs out after 4 hours and runs at a constant output. In my tent with better seedling growth results I set a nicer humidifier at 60% which actually puts it at 70% and I think that makes a big difference. Really happy with her overall and can’t complain though, and she has better coloration than my potted ladies
0471C18A-D242-40C6-B190-5048E3C54348.jpeg

My biggest question is how did you get the hole in your basement floor?

Following along :pop:
Glad to have you along :pass: It’s an old 1910 home so it’s gravel with plastic underneath direct to native soil. So all I had to do was shovel 3inches of gravel to the side and slice through the plastic. Originally the raised bed was only going to be enough to hold the gravel back but I got the cedar boards from a local mill as rejects for 1$ per 8ft length, I had to rise to the occasion and build the box. Then my local feed store had their organic soils 50% off for the end of season sale so that filled the box for cheap with composts and raised bed mix. If it works we may see a slightly larger scale attempted

Day 20. Super happy with how this grow is progressing, Mephisto’s Wedding is staying stocky and is just branching out now still not quite ready for her first leaf tucking. Just rained so I’ve been spraying fresh rain water only. No signs of sex/preflowers yet
863C0C4A-44F7-4AAE-9716-3F4772333498.jpeg
319E9399-5EAF-4D8D-B3D2-2E4D41D6FC11.jpeg

890D4052-C67B-4AFA-BA92-0E44E853E22C.jpeg

Back