Mephisto Genetics Newman attends Mephisto’s Wedding

That is a great looking plant. Are you concerned about the wood used in your frame leeching anything in your soil. There is a river in my state that has many cypress trees that leech tanic acid in the water to cause boat wakes to look like Coca Cola. Best of luck with the project.

That is a great looking plant. Are you concerned about the wood used in your frame leeching anything in your soil. There is a river in my state that has many cypress trees that leech tanic acid in the water to cause boat wakes to look like Coca Cola. Best of luck with the project.
No concerns at all, it’s locally milled cedar that was untreated. Not like the guy at the hardware store who would have had me using pressure treated or plywood. I used to do water filtration as a job and once had a site with tannins in the water, super PITA to remove. Who knows maybe some tannins could have a beneficial side effect https://www.ars.usda.gov/news-event...prising-benefits-for-soils-forests-and-farms/
:pass:

Spontaneous leaf tucking :baked: perhaps a bit early based on the recommendations on Mephisto’s website But I’ll be sticking with a leaf tucking only as they mention it works well for them with this strain
F1411340-F8FB-45BC-B8EE-BCA627572464.jpeg
BA3C83C3-A507-4BD8-9047-E38781F4B870.jpeg

No concerns at all, it’s locally milled cedar that was untreated. Not like the guy at the hardware store who would have had me using pressure treated or plywood. I used to do water filtration as a job and once had a site with tannins in the water, super PITA to remove. Who knows maybe some tannins could have a beneficial side effect https://www.ars.usda.gov/news-event...prising-benefits-for-soils-forests-and-farms/
:pass:
I believe the Pocomoke river in Maryland is the northern most river that has natural growth Cypress trees and Cypress swamp hence the tannin, that you correctly identified. Perhaps I should rent a small tanker and drive down to my nearest Cypress swamp and fill'er up.

Have you been phing at all?
No I’m the worst at that up until today I’ve only watered with rain water and once with Poland spring bottled water. Made me feel like it was deficiency rather than lockout but I honestly always get these same spots about this time in a grow so I’m still working on it

Back