Mephisto Genetics Newman attends Mephisto’s Wedding

Splurged on an upgrade for the light/vent and bought the Vivosun Aerolight :baby:so now the tent has all sorts of cool automation. Getting super high and tooling around with it
5EE99E8C-1CB9-487C-AF9B-EB398EEE5DB9.jpeg
1A08FCB4-9E37-4F3B-8345-C05A785F4F05.jpeg

and since there is now active ventilation I added this prefilter to the tent intake to keep my buds clean
5215F6D6-73C9-448F-870B-7D80B8E766F5.jpeg

Doing electrical work and I shut off the breaker to both the tent and the internet. Turned them right back on and the tent didn’t fire back up for over an hour of me fiddling with the damn controller and app. The controller doesn’t resume its settings until it has connected to the internet. Weak design. Going to return it I think

Mine meph wedding has the thinnest long pistols I ever seen. Nothing like I seen before thought maybe it was nust at first but she in full flower and all the pistols are like that. And her color is just different then again i seen before. Crazy plant and can take some shit. Put mine thru some shit and growing strong. And frosty af. Just slower to grow couple weeks behind the ones I planted at the same time.
I’m a couple weeks late, but I have a Meph Wedding and I thought the exact same thing about the extremely long pistils. It really caught my attention. I’ve grown every Meph strain except a few of the newest ones. Quite an interesting trait.
cheers
os

I’m a couple weeks late, but I have a Meph Wedding and I thought the exact same thing about the extremely long pistils. It really caught my attention. I’ve grown every Meph strain except a few of the newest ones. Quite an interesting trait.
cheers
os
Definitely different then any plant i grown so far. Mine is so frosty tho. and really packing on the purple. got an different smell too. Probably a couple weeks left for her. She takes awhile. All the others I planted as the same time are harvested.

Definitely different then any plant i grown so far. Mine is so frosty tho. and really packing on the purple. got an different smell too. Probably a couple weeks left for her. She takes awhile. All the others I planted as the same time are harvested.
Yeah I would have to agree, mine is rounding day 70 and I would say at least another week or two. Maybe even 3.

Day 47 Her pistils are definitely long. Still fighting soil ph it seems to creep up regardless of what I put in. She will make it to harvest but not without some battle wounds. Today I fed her some epsom as it seems like magnesium issues, though I know it’s likely ph lockout as it’s 7.8 in one spot that I tested. Could have been dumb but I fed a solution of 5.8 to try and bring it down as 6.5 doesn’t seem to be cutting it.
358019AD-1EBB-4E6A-981B-F17B1B2C80CC.jpeg
99BA479D-344B-430E-AAB5-0F83711A2A9A.jpeg
DBB4D115-E998-4811-94C8-560E007E0986.jpeg
FC1C4811-6621-48F8-8224-CDAFCFAA8C79.jpeg

Since Sunday the controller has been steady on the humidity once I properly set it up, nightly the temp drops when lights go off which throws the VPD off too. I enjoy the control and monitoring and the charts have me thinking it’s a much more stable environment with the frills of an automated system than a simple set speed vent. Wondering if they should have advanced settings where if the temp is x then humidity target is y but if temp is z then humidity is w. :rofl::coffee2: It gets annoying doesn’t it?
205E3F30-51C7-449B-A28A-2E686DFA14B5.png
AA6DC413-3FA0-4B09-8C13-B15953C0717A.png

Day 51 Lights out flash shot:drool:
6B0F0E3D-4E23-458D-B5B2-23828D2D3185.jpeg

removed a lot of the mulching material as it was molding in a way I didn’t prefer. Considering adding a small circulation fan for below the canopy. The natural ramping up and down on the lights fan might not be sufficient to keep humidity under check down there

Day 51 Lights out flash shot:drool:
View attachment 1531048
removed a lot of the mulching material as it was molding in a way I didn’t prefer. Considering adding a small circulation fan for below the canopy. The natural ramping up and down on the lights fan might not be sufficient to keep humidity under check down there
Why not just remove some leaves?

Back