@redrobbo
Yeah i have seen a lot of autos responding well to topping...but it prolonges their veg time and if it is one thing i love about autos is how fast they finish...ponytailing is better suited for them IMO and it doesn't slow them down so check it out, it's basically topping without topping

@redrobbo
Yeah i have seen a lot of autos responding well to topping...but it prolonges their veg time and if it is one thing i love about autos is how fast they finish...ponytailing is better suited for them IMO and it doesn't slow them down so check it out, it's basically topping without topping
Yeah,ive tried ponytailing,it brings those lower branches through very nicely but slows down upward growth i found.
Of the main stem,that is.

It's cause LED has a better penetration and you can put it closer to your plants which results in shorter nods...but you still get the same amount of pretty little dried flowers no?

It's cause LED has a better penetration and you can put it closer to your plants which results in shorter nods...but you still get the same amount of pretty little dried flowers no?
I always thought i got my leds closer to plants because they ran cooler and the nodes were tighter because of mainly blue leds in my vipar and hps dual spec is 50/50 so less stretch

I always thought i got my leds closer to plants because they ran cooler and the nodes were tighter because of mainly blue leds in my vipar and hps dual spec is 50/50 so less stretch
Think that all depends in whether your running 3 watt chips or 5 watt chips 3 watt you can have a lot closer than the 5 watt [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Think that all depends in whether your running 3 watt chips or 5 watt chips 3 watt you can have a lot closer than the 5 watt [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I havnt got any 5w chips in my lights only 3s,I can get them as close as 8 inches without bleaching,i havnt tried closer.

Back