Am I getting my bushy bush fix again red you do spoil me nice frosty leaves plenty for your oil dude your lucky your not in your loft it's bloody hot in mine [emoji9]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Like Blackadders firing squad in Blackadder Goes Forth,"I aim to please" haha,I loved that series.
All the leaves will be kept for oil,being a northerner i couldnt throw those away,haha.
I can immagine what its been like in your loft during our warm spell,i insulated our loft during a warm spell many moons ago,it was very sauna like,i wish those rolls of insulation had fell off the wagon in winter,haha.

Cheers mate heading home sunday morning- dont talk to me about heat. It was 38 celcius here today- few miles inland from the french riviera.
Looking forward to droping a few more beans and getting a good suck on my vape!
Top job as always robbo mate talk to you soon

Cheers mate heading home sunday morning- dont talk to me about heat. It was 38 celcius here today- few miles inland from the french riviera.
Looking forward to droping a few more beans and getting a good suck on my vape!
Top job as always robbo mate talk to you soon
Sounds great but always good to get home to normality mate.

Suarez is a beast just like Hans :biggrin: ,we could use a player with his level of agression and skills now...not growing anything atm but hopefully very soon 4xhans in 4x4 tent :biggrin::smoking::woohoo1:i'll let you know when it kicks off

YNWA
Luis Suarez is a one off,look how hes taken over from Messi as Barca top scorer,need i say more?
You should get good coverage from 4xhans 180s in a 4x4 tent,i look forward to you starting a grow.Have you grew before?

Dinafem OG kush or critical +2.0 if i get lucky and get same phenotypes, it's relatively new so quite unstable...2 versions of scrog, 2 plants gonna be scrog LBH style with topping twice and 2 gonna be my way, highway scrog without topping so it will be a nice little experiment to watch...if my scrog gives better results than LBHs i'm gonna try it on autos

Dinafem OG kush or critical +2.0 if i get lucky and get same phenotypes, it's relatively new so quite unstable...2 versions of scrog, 2 plants gonna be scrog LBH style with topping twice and 2 gonna be my way, highway scrog without topping so it will be a nice little experiment to watch...if my scrog gives better results than LBHs i'm gonna try it on autos
Ive never done a scrog mate so will be interesting for me to follow along.
Beware with topping autos, a lot of them dont respond well to topping,i think some strains of autos are ok for topping but you would have to do some research on that one.
Keep me posted dude and good luck with it.

Back