49days.
Shrek is progressing nicely with plentiful bud sites coming through.She still likes her feed just below 500ppm and ph has kept fairly stable,
so im very pleased with my first bubble bucket grow so far.I think ive said that before but im loving this method of growing,with no worries about timers being set up wrong as in the drip system i was using last year.
Heres a few pics of her at 7weeks,
View attachment 615129 View attachment 615130 View attachment 615131 View attachment 615132
One strange thing ive noticed is that all her leaves are mainly 3 fingered,ive grew the Ogre before and i dont think it only had 3 fingerd leaves but that doesnt mean it didnt,haha.
She has some 5 finger leaves at the bottom.
Thats it for now,happy growing to you and thanks for taking a squint.
oh I do like me a nice bush red plenty of bud sites there dude I'm liking the buckets myself red cant wait to run 2 next time :smoking:

oh I do like me a nice bush red plenty of bud sites there dude I'm liking the buckets myself red cant wait to run 2 next time :smoking:
I havnt got room for 2 plants this size mate,otherwise i would.I dont need any more than i can use and now ive got myself back on track with the RO water along with this method should get me there,barring feck ups.
Im into making oil now for e juice to vape,its doing its job and ive cut right down on smoking backy.Ive more than halved my smoking using backy.
Oh by the way,theres another bloody heatwave on the way for us in the UK.

I havnt got room for 2 plants this size mate,otherwise i would.I dont need any more than i can use and now ive got myself back on track with the RO water along with this method should get me there,barring feck ups.
Im into making oil now for e juice to vape,its doing its job and ive cut right down on smoking backy.Ive more than halved my smoking using backy.
Oh by the way,theres another bloody heatwave on the way for us in the UK.
good on ya for cutting back on ciggys red (need to myself) what size tent you running red ive forgot :doh: looks like your on the ball so far dude and more hot weather bring it on even if the worst happens (root rot) I could still chop her now just felt with the last AU that I should have left her another 2 weeks ah but we live and learn red :pass:

good on ya for cutting back on ciggys red (need to myself) what size tent you running red ive forgot :doh: looks like your on the ball so far dude and more hot weather bring it on even if the worst happens (root rot) I could still chop her now just felt with the last AU that I should have left her another 2 weeks ah but we live and learn red :pass:
Ive got a 3x3 tent mate,just a good size for one plant in a bubble bucket.
Ive got COPD so had to stop smoking,i dont think vaping is exactly good for my condition but its the lesser of 2 evils.
Living and learning is what its all about pal.
Im making a little bit of oil later when the wife goes to bed.She twined last time cos she couldnt hear the telly for the hairdryer when i was evaporating it.haha.

Ive got a 3x3 tent mate,just a good size for one plant in a bubble bucket.
Ive got COPD so had to stop smoking,i dont think vaping is exactly good for my condition but its the lesser of 2 evils.
Living and learning is what its all about pal.
Im making a little bit of oil later when the wife goes to bed.She twined last time cos she couldnt hear the telly for the hairdryer when i was evaporating it.haha.
get your self a cheap rice maker red keep her indoors happy no noise might get one myself

Ive got a slow cooker that would do the job but i would still have to have a fan on it to disperse fumes.Im only doing 7g of dry bud at a time using about 200ml of ethyl alcohol.
I heat my solvent on a buffet server,it only gets to about 90f(solvent temp) and the hairdryer does the rest in about an hour and a half.I got about 1ml of oil last time and thats lasted me a week in the vaper.Im even using less weed.

56days
Shrek the Ogre is 8 weeks old and filling out slowly but surely.All is going well,no ph problems or defs so im fairly pleased with it so far.
8weeks 002.JPG
8weeks 004.JPG
8weeks 009.JPG

Note the frost on the leaves in the middle pic.
Thats all folks,thanks for your time.

feckin hell red shes a bushy gal :woody: should keep you in bud for a while looks like your filtered water is doing the trick mate:pass:
The RO water is definitely improving things mate,ph has been stable throughout,im happy with it.
Aye shes a bushy bugger,probably too much N which isnt great in flower.Im trimming leaves off every day and they are pretty sticky already.
Im just a tad bothered that shes only got 3 fingered leaves and some single ones,like shes revegging,maybe too much N again.Ive done a little research into it
and they reckon it happens to photos when you have light leeks during the dark period,revegging them.But autos shouldnt be affected by light leeks,which makes
me think i need to get my N content down a bit.
Thanks for dropping in Wile,have you got your vote set up yet for you & Sangs battle?

Back