Its day 38 for Shrek,my Ogre.She hasnt stretched as much as id like since my last post so ive raised the lights right up to tempt her a bit.
Ive used rubber coated garden wire to push and hold branches away from the main stem to open her up,its doing the job.
Ive done a bit of defoliating the last few days,that might have slowed her upward growth.
Shes drinking about 2.5 litres a day and ive been topping back up 2 litres everyday apart from the day before res change,let her use some nutes up.Might try going 2 days without topping up.After all theres more oxygen in air than airated water.

Heres a few pics;
View attachment 609486 View attachment 609491 View attachment 609494 View attachment 609495 View attachment 609497

Thats it for now dudes and dudesses,thanks for dropping by.
very nice red I'm loving how white your roots are very healthy :pass:

Lovely structure mate- nice training job on her. Is the ogre typically a 10-12 week strain?
She may be getting ready to flip and stretch has slowed for that reason.
She looks great anyway red
Thanks Sang,it said 10 weeks on their website pal but i cant see this baby being ready for about another 7 weeks unless shes superfast in flower.

6 weeks.
Well,shes not going to be a tall Shrek,shes nearly 20 inches and about stopped now.I havnt had tall plants since i used hps lighting and the bottom buds wouldnt get quality light.
I like the tight,bushy types it keeps the buds in a tighter field for better light.
Shes on bloom ratio nutes now,in the ratio of 1grow,2 micro,3 bloom.Im checking the ppms and ph once a day as it hasnt done anything radical yet.Its never stayed the same once
so i havent hit that sweet spot yet,one day maybe.
Couple of pics;
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG

As you can see ive got some BAM buds in my jars.I got 3.5 oz from her,not as much as id hoped for but when yer jars are empty..........It should last us till next chop.
As always the BAM is a very nice smoke and stone.Thanks for dropping in my friends.Im off to watch the Olympic football.

49days.
Shrek is progressing nicely with plentiful bud sites coming through.She still likes her feed just below 500ppm and ph has kept fairly stable,
so im very pleased with my first bubble bucket grow so far.I think ive said that before but im loving this method of growing,with no worries about timers being set up wrong as in the drip system i was using last year.
Heres a few pics of her at 7weeks,
002.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

One strange thing ive noticed is that all her leaves are mainly 3 fingered,ive grew the Ogre before and i dont think it only had 3 fingerd leaves but that doesnt mean it didnt,haha.
She has some 5 finger leaves at the bottom.
Thats it for now,happy growing to you and thanks for taking a squint.

Back