I think a few of mine had 3 fingererd leaves red never thought nothing of it Cheers more to worry about [emoji23] the polls not up yet dude don't worry well let you know [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think a few of mine had 3 fingererd leaves red never thought nothing of it Cheers more to worry about [emoji23] the polls not up yet dude don't worry well let you know [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Its probably only genetics Wile dont give yourself an ulcer worrying it,haha.
I know you wont.

Ive just ordered some Canna mono Trace Mix Amazon product
This will allow me to lower N levels by using less GH flora micro or none.GH micro has 5% N in it,i dont use Grow at this stage, cal/mag has 2% N and Bloom has 2% N.A bit of trial and error
called for see if things improve.

Day64.
Shes starting to fill out now.I changed the res yesterday and i missed out the GHmicro and grow out completely to lessen N.Added Canna mono trace mix @ 1ml/l instead.
Still got N in cal/mag and B52,see how it goes.
Shes getting a tad bushy and all those leaves are covered in triches and i get all clagged up when i defoliate,so not doing much.I know someone who loves a bush so i will leave her a bush.
Ive only been using my Hans panel this week and temps never got above 82f so happy with that.
Some pics
1202.JPG
1198.JPG
1199.JPG
1200.JPG

Thats it for this week dudes,thanks for taking a look.

@redrobbo I would give you 2 likes if i could, great work great plant great panel
Cheers @waynejohn and i would give you likes for your Avatar pic if i could.What a player he was for us.
Im liking the Hans panel so far,never overheated once during our warmest weather lately and ive never had triches like this on a plant before and at only £200 didnt break the bank.
Well,it did at the time but you know what i mean,haha.
Thanks for dropping in mate,are you growing anything at present? Drop me a link and i will follow along if you are doing a journal.

Back