Woww. That's a big growth for a week. I'm impressed with your care for the plant. Also the 180w light too. :thumbsup:
Yeah shes coming along nicely mini,im also using my vipar 300 reflector on full power as a side light as well as the Hans panel on full power.
So shes getting 360w to herself atm.Thanks for your time mate.

Hey red- she is looking amazing for 5 weeks, great size and perfectly healthy looking.
I knew you would be a natural to dwc.
500ppms was my limit this whole grow as well. Im looking forward to watching her flower

Hey red- she is looking amazing for 5 weeks, great size and perfectly healthy looking.
I knew you would be a natural to dwc.
500ppms was my limit this whole grow as well. Im looking forward to watching her flower

Cheers Sang,Im enjoying this grow very much,the level of control is amazing,so far.
This method should give me that extra bit of bud to make some oil for vaping and medicinal use.
Ive got all the gear to make the oil apart from surplus dry matter,another couple of months should sort that out.
Im off to sort her bucket out for the day,catch ya later mate.

5 weeks.
View attachment 607863 View attachment 607864
Im very pleased with growth for 5 weeks with many side branches growing out of main branches,probably better growth than when i used the drip system.
She doesnt like too much feed,if i go over 500ppm the ph starts shooting down and ppms up.I like how you can put things better very quickly and the plant will respond within the hour.I think this will be my main growing method from now on,im loving it so far but ive got to get through flowering yet.
Shes throwing out pistils now and stretching but not too much,shes 17" now and im hoping she stops about 24" or so,to keep lights more effective.

Im after getting me a vapouriser to try to cut down on smoking and eventually stop.Ive taken a fancy to this one

Has anyone used this make before? It has good reviews on Amazon Amazon product
/ref=pd_vtph_201_bs_lp_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ACHXBJX8Y4SYAR5SSC5G
or maybe this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-New-A...hash=item3f65b56034:m:mUiv6jOs55mCRzaxDzbQuZQ
Thanks for any input and of course your time for popping in.

BIG BUSH FRIDAY very nice red between you and sang ive got my big bushy bush fix might go and blimp scallys purple goddess for a bit of colour :cheers: :slap:

BIG BUSH FRIDAY very nice red between you and sang ive got my big bushy bush fix might go and blimp scallys purple goddess for a bit of colour :cheers: :slap:
Cheers Wile.
You should have seen her before i took the pic,bushy as feck,i thought id make her presentable for you.Maybe i should have done before & after pics for you.

Its day 38 for Shrek,my Ogre.She hasnt stretched as much as id like since my last post so ive raised the lights right up to tempt her a bit.
Ive used rubber coated garden wire to push and hold branches away from the main stem to open her up,its doing the job.
Ive done a bit of defoliating the last few days,that might have slowed her upward growth.
Shes drinking about 2.5 litres a day and ive been topping back up 2 litres everyday apart from the day before res change,let her use some nutes up.Might try going 2 days without topping up.After all theres more oxygen in air than airated water.

Heres a few pics;
002.JPG
003.JPG
005.JPG
008.JPG
006.JPG

Thats it for now dudes and dudesses,thanks for dropping by.

Back