New Grower New grower - don’t think I have the right lights

So, the mars TS600 comes on Thursday. Is it a case of just swapping the lights a then my seedling will start to improve instantly? Or do I need to do anything? Would yous suggest leaving lights on more than usual eg. 20/4? Because they have been deprived of proper lighting

So, the mars TS600 comes on Thursday. Is it a case of just swapping the lights a then my seedling will start to improve instantly? Or do I need to do anything? Would yous suggest leaving lights on more than usual eg. 20/4? Because they have been deprived of proper lighting
Nope, 18/6 or 20/4 will do. Water as normal. You may see an uptake in water.

IMPO I would look for something little better like this one although it’s unavailable right now it has Samsung didoes plus I have seen folks having good luck with this brand but have never used it before myself… when I am looking at a light I look at what diodes it has and driver :thumbsup:

Amazon product

I use 2 of those.
D5C0E768-3840-4D45-9681-14F8C8FE35F2.jpeg

... just swapping the lights a then my seedling will start to improve instantly? Or do I need to do anything?
YES! You need to learn patience in that hobby! We all understand you and we've all been there but you just can't force things in growing.
And that seedling is looking great! Good luck!

Thank you dude I appreciate it!
Any of you guys have any guidance on when to add nutrients (BioTabs)?
I’ve researched that I add biotabs at about week 3-4, is this right? But giving my seedlings haven’t been given proper light for a week, would this remain the same?

Back