New Grower New grower - don’t think I have the right lights

@Smoking Frog nice one mate, is that all the way through grow or do I minimise the distance when flowering?

@Smoking Frog nice one mate, is that all the way through grow or do I minimise the distance when flowering?
You more or less leave it there and let the plant grow up to the light. There should be a guide as to height included with the light, seems to work well for most grows.

You more or less leave it there and let the plant grow up to the light. There should be a guide as to height included with the light, seems to work well for most grows.
Yup beat me to it was trying to find this my MH light didn’t come with this I had to find on their website :d5: I use the Photone app and use this a a guide line gets me in the all park.. I’ve noticed I need to run my light higher then what they specify
1671650799214.png

Yup beat me to it was trying to find this my MH light didn’t come with this I had to find on their website :d5: I use the Photone app and use this a a guide line gets me in the all park.. I’ve noticed I need to run my light higher then what they specify
View attachment 1548828

And you actually stick with this?
If I hang my TS-1000 at 40-50cm and go 100% dimmer they usually get light stress :gassy:
Usually don't go over the 75%. I do have 4 of them in a 4X4 tho..

And you actually stick with this?
If I hang my TS-1000 at 40-50cm and go 100% dimmer they usually get light stress :gassy:
Usually don't go over the 75%. I do have 4 of them in a 4X4 tho..
I used it as a guideline then dialed in with light meter app... I am running my FC-3000 in my 3x3 at 90% about 20" away... I assume those light spec are for photo's not auto's.. That is what they suggest and it is where I started :shrug:

I got 5 in my 3x3:doh::rofl::gassy:

Last edited:
Yo guys, just a quick one, I am noticing light black shades on the tips of one of my plants. The other one is a lovely green colour with no shades of dark.
Anyone know what this is? Or is it normal at this stage? Plants is 10 days old (she was stretching for few days).

7AC5760C-103D-4978-81AC-E2C7E7CD0842.jpeg
D2B1B501-6346-4DD7-90D6-99890228E612.jpeg

Merry Christmas to you too @Xmas :lol:
Thanks dude RH is average 50%, I’m thinking of adding a Bio-Tab to both plants to start the nutrition feed, or would you say it’s too early for nutes at the minute?

Back