New Grower New Grower (3rd Cycle) - Seedsman Purple Kush Auto 1:1 ({3L Actual} Pot Experiment)

So looks like shes finishing up or finished with stretch. The one of her held up is before I tied her down. I wasnt agressive with the training really just evened out the canopy, thats it. I am a little worried with the defoliation shock, as I removed the lower 2 budsites, and all major fans. I am going to hit her with some fish crab shrimp biochar (2-2-0) and rehydrated kelp tea right now, just to help with the shock. Basically just going to keep her watered and fed and let her do her thing in the middle of the others. Shes definitely the most open structured plant I have grown, as a result of my light starting and staying so high I imagine. Not sure if it will be detrimental in the end, the goal is to just focus on these 6 remaining budsites.

Defoliated all major fans and 2 lowest budsites.
IMG_20200712_235028.jpg

Tied her down, just enough to even out the height of all 6 budsites.
IMG_20200712_235330.jpg

And put her back into the fray.
IMG_20200712_235433.jpg

At this point she is getting everything my 4x Daq Lime are getting, less volume, but more frequently due to pot size. Shes in the fray right now, I will pull her out and take a look around in a day or two. Darkest leaves right in the center.

IMG_20200715_210431.jpg

IMG_20200715_210457.jpg

Shes in the fray there, you can see her color coming through. She is on the same watering / feed routine as my other grow, if you want details.

IMG_20200718_214843.jpg

Kinda neglected in the middle of the hottest summer on record . Surely under watered. But it was a fun little project. Definitely interested in trying again when I can manage soil moisture better.

IMG_20200821_094727.jpg

Kinda neglected in the middle of the hottest summer on record . Surely under watered. But it was a fun little project. Definitely interested in trying again when I can manage soil moisture better.

View attachment 1225853
Shooooot those are some purpley frosty goodynesses right there!

Reactions: Dis
Back