New Grower New Grower (3rd Cycle) - Seedsman Purple Kush Auto 1:1 ({3L Actual} Pot Experiment)

Entry 1: Kelly
IMG_20200622_193719.jpg

Pictures taken on the same day. Pamela pic was taken 12hrs earlier than Kelly pic.

IMG_20200623_204658.jpg

Entry 2: Pamela (whats wrong with her?)
IMG_20200623_211220.jpg

Any idea what that spotting at the tip is? Dirty leaf (may have splashed) or aome kins of urn (soil is likely a little hot) are what come to mind.
IMG_20200627_220919.jpg

The first set of leaves seem to get a little funky sometimes, as long as it doesn't continue I'd say you're good, possibly just adjusting to the soil as you said

Reactions: Dis
Okay so clearly something is wrong. Both of these were started in the same soil, same size pot, and were started in the exact same day. Mine had some Down To Earth Bio Live and Bio Fish mixed in (as directed by volume) as well as some basalt and glacial rock dust. They both soaked in water for a day, then went into soil on the same day. I soaked my pot before planting and used a spray bottle to keep the area moist through germ. My buddy watered in 50mL a day. He just recently started to water more heavily. These are day 9 pictures. He is just using a small Canagrow led grow bulb, 12" over and I am using my closet grow light, at something 26" over. My plant has received a few tablespoons of whatever my Daiquiri Limes get, and some AgSil & freeze dried coconut... Kind of just whatever is going around. His has received water only. He was watering with RO, and switched to tap once the plant started yellowing. What do you guys think?

IMG_20200627_220919.jpg

Entry 2: Pamela
IMG_20200628_174452.jpg

Back