Lighting NEW GN MODULES

I got some good news to share with everyone interested out there. GN will release their new product soon. During the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2017. They were really busy during the past 18 months and this will be hopefully transformed into an extraordinary product...More details will be revealed by GN when the time is right. I can just hope to get my hands on their new product...

I spoke to GN today, they're realising photos of the 250w panel next week hopefully via instagram and probably on here. They also said the new 250w should be realised in March and the other 2 panels will be available later this year. Looking forward to the pictures

Ive been away for a month and a half so haven't had a chance to look in here- glad to see the thread is still chugging along.

Some of the info posted by GN sounds really interesting- i can't wait to see some pictures and start to see the lights rolled out with test growers.
Have a feeling it'll be happening pretty soon now.

Sorry for the cats on here who might of become frustrated along this little path- but I'm sure once the light comes out we will all sit back and bask in its Luminous glory !!!
:cools::growing:

My point was that GN should at least tell people not to wait their light,coz they even don't know when its coming out, and not claim summer as date of relase and then nothing..
Only that.. Nobody is bashing GN as a firm or their products..

That is precisely what they told me in august or september! What on earth are you on about? As far as I know GN has never ever said "hold on, dont buy anything else, we're almost there!"

Yes, they made previsions of launch a few times, but pushed it back. They never asked anyone to wait because they were almost there.

I specifically asked them, and that I wouldnt mind waiting, and they objectively replied "if you need new lights now, go get them. We cannot guarantee when we will release. We have an idea about it, no sooner than 2017, so if you need lights now don't wait"

Seriously dont get what the fuss is all about, except great expectations on what's to come

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I know we haven't posted or updated for a while, to be honest I wanted to wait until we had something substantial for everyone to get a look at but we are not quite there yet. So I am just letting you know we are still here, working hard and we should have at the very least a few pictures of the new lights to show by the end of March.

Thanks for the support and have a good weekend.

Back