Lighting NEW GN MODULES

@GrowNorthern cant wait for the release! Will there be a discount for AFN members or someone willing to do a review on it?
Thanks for the NEWS
Typically we have a returning customer discount and an AFN discount but we may approach this new unit differently as our aim is to make this the first affordable high performance LED grow light. This will likely mean the base price will be such that we cant offer further discount on it to every person with an AFN account. That said we are always looking for top contributors to work with on the AFN, growers who have completed full informative journals or contribute to the running of the site or information for new members. We have already confirmed with a few members who will be reviewing our new system on the AFN first but we regularly look to allocate a certain number of units per batch to be given away for testing and marketing.

@GrowNorthern Hi there ,I like many others am yet another waiting on the new fixtures (hi five @TaNg ) I thank you greatly for the update. ;)

Q. what sort of power are we looking at for the fixture available in the coming weeks if that info cannot be released can we have any ideas/details on foot print and if you might be so gracious perhaps a rough price, for those like me that need a fixture for a grow tent as it would be helpful to know as the money I've been holding needs to go into a light Asap preferably yours. ( i have a 4x4.)
Any more details would be greatly appreciated TY :D

The unit I mentioned that was available in the coming weeks is really nothing to do with Grownorthern other than its going to be sold by a company that distributed our HS1 model (Crazyled). We have got quite a large list of people waiting for our new light which is available in August/September and I just wanted to put message out there to make people aware that the light which will launch on the Crazyled site in the coming weeks is not our new model.

For the moment we are trying to keep the cost, power consumption and efficiency secret until a little closer to launch. What I can say is if you looking for an LED light for a 4ftx4ft area, our new system would be top of any comparison list for performance and very competitively priced.

In fact that would be nice info. 4x4 is mainly interesting for me too. Looking forward to fill it up with some wavelengths worth waiting on!

The new GN commercial horticulture fixture (August/September) was designed to cover an area from 3ftx3ft (90cm2) to 4ft by 4ft (1.2m2) per unit.

@GrowNorthern Thanks for helping put my/our minds at ease a little i think i was a little confused between the one your releasing in aug-sep and the crazy led unit. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

Well if its at the top of the list there no way I'm missing that train mate i will remain waiting as patiently as ever and the competitively priced part just makes it sound like music to my ears and thank you very much for the info ,as i do respect the secrecy factor ;) cheers mate.

Typically we have a returning customer discount and an AFN discount but we may approach this new unit differently as our aim is to make this the first affordable high performance LED grow light. This will likely mean the base price will be such that we cant offer further discount on it to every person with an AFN account. That said we are always looking for top contributors to work with on the AFN, growers who have completed full informative journals or contribute to the running of the site or information for new members. We have already confirmed with a few members who will be reviewing our new system on the AFN first but we regularly look to allocate a certain number of units per batch to be given away for testing and marketing.

The unit I mentioned that was available in the coming weeks is really nothing to do with Grownorthern other than its going to be sold by a company that distributed our HS1 model (Crazyled). We have got quite a large list of people waiting for our new light which is available in August/September and I just wanted to put message out there to make people aware that the light which will launch on the Crazyled site in the coming weeks is not our new model.

For the moment we are trying to keep the cost, power consumption and efficiency secret until a little closer to launch. What I can say is if you looking for an LED light for a 4ftx4ft area, our new system would be top of any comparison list for performance and very competitively priced.

The new GN commercial horticulture fixture (August/September) was designed to cover an area from 3ftx3ft (90cm2) to 4ft by 4ft (1.2m2) per unit.

That was an important message, i thought the next coming module was one of yours, too. But im glad to hear that the new GN model fits the 4x4 concept.
Beeing new on this site i couldn't come up with done journals yet, let me say i'm more than willing to do one if yout decide you may want me testing it, too. Looking forward to it anyway.

Again thanks for the NEWS

Exciting news I can't wait to find out the design specifics of such a powerful beast. Got to love GN Keep pushing things forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg

!NEWS! The Previous spoken about CrazyLEDs/Dutch Passion light seems to be no other than a California Lightworks LED with a 400W draw to 600W equivalent...and of course one has to still wait for it.
Lets have a look on it together and discuss the upcoming thoughts while waiting for the next Thing to drop. http://www.crazy-leds.com/en/shop/product/solar-system-550-led-grow-light/

Looks nice I'm sure GN's will be more efficient we will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back