Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

Perfect!
This tent will fill up pretty quickly;)

How much time on 12/12?

Perfect!
This tent will fill up pretty quickly;)

How much time on 12/12?

Good call bro I will add it to the post,it's 10 days on bloom cycle now.

Kinda sad that 2 had to go... They were all trying so hard!

On another note, not particularly fond of the 'Desfran' name, but maybe it will be changed before release.

Day 1.

All 5 seeds developed tails some as fast as 24 hours and 4 were placed into root riot cubes,I then placed 2 cubes in each pot just to double my germination chances,all 4 germinated 1 with 3 first leaves.....I will chose the 2 I go with in a couple of days.

NM2GcFi.jpg
Zma5yzQ.jpg
N4Ibu80.jpg
kj3rb6g.jpg

WoW Tang, They are really taking on the sativa look, but with na almost indica growth!!! Can't wait to see her in full flower!!!

WoW Tang, They are really taking on the sativa look, but with na almost indica growth!!! Can't wait to see her in full flower!!!

Crazy growth bro some special genetics here I feel.

Day 40/15.

Did a little more super cropping a few days ago to control the heigh and they now stand at 140cm from the ground,they are both throwing out lots of pistils now so vertical growth should start to slow down. I do have a growing concern over the thick side branch on #2 as it's started to split and the top of the stem is growing at a right angle,I'm very temped to cut it off....would you?

DswhO4m.jpg
VFa8YQU.jpg
Q4bllHC.jpg

ttcxkRg.jpg
ZMEOZWx.jpg
mhwJdYC.jpg
5YLnWqT.jpg
5phQPjq.jpg
a8wpufL.jpg
ALsIKl5.jpg
cVnUaCR.jpg
l92XaMI.jpg
1JSyzTD.jpg
W5h7wN7.jpg

That is looking great tang!!! She is really getting her stretch on!!! I think that she still might go a bit more on you though!!! Hope you got those roof extensions ready.

Insane stretch, gotta love it:)

I would cut the freaky branch asap, it seems to suck a lot of food and who knows what the product will be on it. Looks like a flat stem mutation.

Great canopies, by the way!

Quick update....I've have removed the thick branch and taped off at the cut I wouldn't usually do this but it was a big cut,I've also anchored the plants to the room with garden twine to keep them in place.

yfbRHog.jpg
ccgmtEw.jpg
WturaA8.jpg
T6uqkda.jpg

Back