Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

Day 15.

Not the happiest plants I've had at this stage but there growing well,the room is warmer than they like due to the weather and it's also very windy in there because I have another plant in late flower and I'm trying to prevent rot,they will have there own room soon so I'm not worried. The odd plant really likes the spotlight and now has a huge side branch and looks like it wants to compete with the main stem on that note I will be topping them both in the next few days.

VUIonap.jpg
YADWCsi.jpg
3YqWXnY.jpg

z3XOohN.jpg
VqJInz5.jpg
tZJCyiJ.jpg
j3cbi1L.jpg
JLuaSxe.jpg

Hey TaNg, would you say the minor leaf curl is due to the temp and strength of fan? I have a little of that going on and thought it was because I was trying to keep things cool with the hot weather the past few days.
Dazed..

Hey TaNg, would you say the minor leaf curl is due to the temp and strength of fan? I have a little of that going on and thought it was because I was trying to keep things cool with the hot weather the past few days.
Dazed..

I did at first but then realised its a trait of the strain and nothing to worry about. Hooking usually indicates the PH is off.

Ssssssssssativa! :)

It's ok you turned 12/12 earlier, they are pretty big already. Better prepare some support for later in bloom;)
I wonder how would they scrog...

Nice ladies! :peace:

TANG u are the MAN!

use your nutrient schedule when I will grow in my lights and auto think diffrent and auto mazar!

like I said you rock :)

I'm out of the grottana now: P

eyeing on many of your crops and you are an insperation for me :)

have a good day

best regards
E

Day 30.

I was looking at the plants yesterday and decided they would benefit from some Super Cropping so this morning after the watering I pinched and bent the branches I wanted to manipulate into place. They are both kicking out a spicy and musky smell now very strong for plants without flowers....talking of flowers I've just started to see pistils emerging on #2.

ySCTbsD.jpg
kMDeIpv.jpg
ljqVmiR.jpg

JG6RTrx.jpg
YGuf6bG.jpg
gCb5SyJ.jpg
sfbVNVP.jpg
mWCMiCT.jpg

1...after Super Cropping.
kI3CSh1.jpg
AAsbe5G.jpg
vvUsFz1.jpg
XmtELnp.jpg

2...after Super Cropping.
k6Q1spI.jpg
9YzYTeE.jpg
po7srde.jpg
3RnUmHi.jpg
eTEgJr9.jpg
zMGRBuO.jpg

Love it TaNg....Nice work fella...Must get my hands on some of these.

:gthumb:Supercropping! Love it! None of this pansy LST crap! LoL...

Day 35/10 on bloom cycle.

They have both now been flushed and are now in my other room under 360w

VfhWJYF.jpg
vRirnwX.jpg
Vd3eKwK.jpg

rXOMkPs.jpg
oLAXIdE.jpg
bOttXH5.jpg
5ZDNPh7.jpg
jaoR6Hs.jpg

Last edited:
Back