Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

This is exciting, a proper sativa:)

Following this thread, I'm interested in the other parent, but maybe it's too far from the release to know for sure.
Pure sativa hybrid or sat/ind hybrid? What could "fran" mean...? Hmmmm....

Really excited"Bailers Booya"

Guy's,...it's not the Thai element, that will add a massive punch to this nieuw power sativa strain.
.........it will be the "Fran" element that will make this new geno combination a great heavy weight in both respects !! ....and the latitude / altitude that these genes come from......

Accordingly, the germ rate was 100% in 3 day's or less, a good sign of pure line bred inherited vigor................ they sure are ramping away at the moment !!......
..... good luck for the grow Tangers, we will be up for a comparative grow by the looks of it, ..... good one tone.....

Destroyer, even sounds like a mental geno type, like an outdoor pheno brought indoors for "Domestication" and tamed down to 6.5ft !! topping may only keep it back to 5ft !!.. and the width to 4ft ! it will fill a 1.5x1.5x2m in 50 days !! you need a room with a 3m drop ceiling !! to get it all in, mental, could hold a record yield if done right !!....."B"

Yup, seen some Destroyers filling up tents and their growers always liking it:)

I wonder what will be the difference to the original destroyer? I guess selection for heavier, resin dripping buds, earlier finishing and no whispy pheno(which would be a loss in a way).
That could turn out insanely good!

Guy's,...it's not the Thai element, that will add a massive punch to this nieuw power sativa strain.
.........it will be the "Fran" element that will make this new geno combination a great heavy weight in both respects !! ....and the latitude / altitude that these genes come from......

Accordingly, the germ rate was 100% in 3 day's or less, a good sign of pure line bred inherited vigor................ they sure are ramping away at the moment !!......
..... good luck for the grow Tangers, we will be up for a comparative grow by the looks of it, ..... good one tone.....

Destroyer, even sounds like a mental geno type, like an outdoor pheno brought indoors for "Domestication" and tamed down to 6.5ft !! topping may only keep it back to 5ft !!.. and the width to 4ft ! it will fill a 1.5x1.5x2m in 50 days !! you need a room with a 3m drop ceiling !! to get it all in, mental, could hold a record yield if done right !!....."B"

Tangers hmmmmm not been called that since Autoberry was a member.....your posts remind me of him but he was banned so it can't be you.

i accepted your challenge to a grow off.....it was a good suggestion as we are both in 15L pots and under LEDs, sorry if I've missed it but what disco lights you got fella?

Lol.. The whiff of Autoberry.. Mmm hmm..

Last edited:
Its going really nice :)
I have to admit that i'm not familiar with Destroyer strain, can someone tell me a little bit more? :)

Destroyer is a strain by Cannabiogen, Mexican/Colombian mother and famous Maeo Thai father.***
Various phenotypes, mostly very very resinous, pretty stretchy. Cerebral effect, very little body, long lasting and sweet lavender smell. 11-15 weeks of flowering, I've seen some go up to 18-20(Thai leaning).

A proper sativa:)

I want to correct myself!
After some inspection of various sources I came to the above conclusion which is wrong.
Only now I found the explanation from one of Destroyer's breeders, he said it's actually the other way around.
9 MeaoThai mothers were pollenated with selected Mex/Col male and inbred for some generations. Still some variation, but that is good.
Mostly done in a 12-16 weeks window.

Sorry for the confusion, at least now we know the truth;)

Last edited:

Not the Thai element, not the Fran element, but the Tang element ;+}

Looking forward to this, is it just me or are those little stems quite thick for seedlings, hard to tell ?

All the best pal,

steely

Day 10.

The odd plant now seems to be throwing out the normal 2 sets of leaves,the next few days will tell,also started a light feed today.

M4Agpll.jpg
Lv9Wjj8.jpg
T41u8a8.jpg
LGiC5Ai.jpg
o1lIqbH.jpg

I've grown a hybrid with meao thai. Just a recommendation, but veg the plants until they're cloneable and do not flower a seed plant. A rooted, sexually mature clone will be a much better grow than a seed mother, both overall height and potency wise.

Back