Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

I've grown a hybrid with meao thai. Just a recommendation, but veg the plants until they're cloneable and do not flower a seed plant. A rooted, sexually mature clone will be a much better grow than a seed mother, both overall height and potency wise.

Hay bro cheers for the advice but it's a demo grow for DP so I feel abliged to show what they can do from seed this time round.

Tangers hmmmmm not been called that since Autoberry was a member.....your posts remind me of him but he was banned so it can't be you.

i accepted your challenge to a grow off.....it was a good suggestion as we are both in 15L pots and under LEDs, sorry if I've missed it but what disco lights you got fella?

Hey, Tang, ers (Typo).....Who is "Autoberry" sounds infamous or famous ??...wish i was either !!...... and possibly that infamous one day, where can i read his threads bro ??

Tangs, yea, good comparative grows timelines, as you put yours into soak on the 16 June at 11.12pm ?/............ mine went straight into soil then wetted beans at 12 midday on the 19th June tang, so we are 3 days apart from each other, up to your ten day update, above, overall that is 14 days to the 30th June, so do you take your start time from 1st wetting of beans ? or from when they emerge 3-4 days after germination Tang ??.......

I allway's take my start date from when the water 1st hits the beans (In Soil) etc...... thats my day 1 Tang, today mine are day 11, so taking of the 3 day's if you take from above soil, say 40mm seedling, i am at day 8 etc.............. so we arnt to far apart tang. I had 100% germ as well inside 3 day's !!

Re lighting, as is the norm, i aint on ere to do adverts of any kind etc............. niether do i endorse anything i may use etc......... usual protocol !!....but as you enquired, i can leek this imfo,.......

i used to run untill very recent, my mk 1 004 & 006, bought second hand, only temporarily boxed !!................. but for this grow i am testing a new led array, 9 spectrums inc IR & UV, the difference is, this light is conected to the pc via twin (backed Up) infra red remote.

And can be fully proggramed for 9 spectrum change over from veg to flower, without loosing lux output, and spectrums changed if you want as well, all veg or all flower. Incorps soft start natural light mimicking and programming, at start & end of day, and during if you want it. Display angle is down only, no side light wasted, not a lens as such, more a directional envelope.

Wattage Led, is fully adjustable, it is a silent unit "No Fans" fanlless, very light weight unit. it got an app for monitoring live pics to a phone, and alarm call function from pc........... even tell you room average ambiunt temp and Rh, for the day / week / month / year, average to phone !!............ the unit will not be disclosed by me. But through usual media sources, as i aint on ere to do adverts of any kind etc............. neither do i endorse anything i may use etc......... usual protocol !!...........

But so far, after setting up, mind blowing............ you have to know your shit with photon spectrums to programmed it up though to tune the nm ranges to your wants and needs..... and the pc end of thing and phone link etc............... the led's are 5w variable new technology, designed by nasa for international space station is what i hear........... it puts the lux out though, running 19-22,000 lux power at the mo, 55 inches above canopy, oe there abouts etc...... Good carma for your dames bro.......

hears to us both having a great run,.................. ps; a lot of write ups, inc seedfinder on this strain say to "Top Early" at around 25cm tall !!........ risky or not Tang ?? "B"

A grow off! Now this is gettin' serious interesting...

10 days...........fuck..........me........."T"......yeah i noticed too........:grin:

Day 15.

Not the happiest plants I've had at this stage but there growing well,the room is warmer than they like due to the weather and it's also very windy in there because I have another plant in late flower and I'm trying to prevent rot,they will have there own room soon so I'm not worried. The odd plant really likes the spotlight and now has a huge side branch and looks like it wants to compete with the main stem on that note I will be topping them both in the next few days.

VUIonap.jpg
YADWCsi.jpg
3YqWXnY.jpg

z3XOohN.jpg
VqJInz5.jpg
tZJCyiJ.jpg
j3cbi1L.jpg
JLuaSxe.jpg

Aye they're vigorous ...... amazin' growth in just 15 days.... suitably impressed Mr TaNg.

Day 20.

The first notable traits of this strain are they stretch early I mean there both 45cm already and that's after a topping,I wouldn't be surprised if they autoflowered at this rate {>_<} the second thing is hooky leaf tips,I thought I had problems at first so PH checks were done to no avail so I put it down to wind from the fan but then I noticed the exact same thing on one of the other Desfran grows so don't panic if you see it.
For the sake of confusion I will number them, #2 is the plant that threw three sets and has the crazy side branch

hpOVAL4.jpg
DyUV5eO.jpg
B91WPVG.jpg

D55YQ6a.jpg
vVH6BLz.jpg
ckdUsCb.jpg
oLo59ya.jpg

D0bEbrW.jpg
65QokMx.jpg

Is it just me who actually loves the look of the claw leaf-makes them look a little sinister!

Day 25.

Some seriously impressive genetics here huge fans leaves and incredibly fast growth,so fast in fact I've been forced to flip to 12/12 early I had planned around day 40 when my other room will be free but they will have to do there stretching now else they will just get to big....there standing at 68cm today and being a pure Sativa they could treble in size so we could have two 6ft plants in 20 days. They have done all there growth so far under 120w LED (GN MS0004 standard modules) and will have 3 or 4 times the power for bloom as soon as the other room is free

vbybQIK.jpg
Rbl8BdI.jpg
1Chtdd6.jpg

fHPfW6O.jpg
a0cesLa.jpg
pLtHLJ5.jpg
4oCDiBW.jpg
fJiMp6i.jpg
pK1Wo3e.jpg
mLYxAuo.jpg
1dUL5rw.jpg

Back