Dutch Passion NEW Dutch Passion Desfran (photoperiod)

primo, looks great, marvelling at those internodal distances

Impressive early resin production I think we will have some seriously frosty girls by the end.

FGc0pjL.jpg
eIyWNw9.jpg
KABaSnw.jpg
XylvT7S.jpg
5LUxP1z.jpg

These look Amazing, such tall plants. And the flowers look like they will do just fine under those Rebels.

These look Amazing, such tall plants. And the flowers look like they will do just fine under those Rebels.

Are you going to bring them down in one hit or do a 2 stage harvest because of their height? Going to carry some good weight by the end!

These gals are gonna pack on some weight -- big booty broads for sure. The best bit, next to smoking 'em, is watching them sweeell! Good show man.

Are you going to bring them down in one hit or do a 2 stage harvest because of their height? Going to carry some good weight by the end!

Will see how it goes bro.

These gals are gonna pack on some weight -- big booty broads for sure. The best bit, next to smoking 'em, is watching them sweeell! Good show man.

Cheers bro I'm loving this strain.

Day 55/30.

These two now stand at an impressive 180cm from the ground and the smell is amazing its very tropical. I got a little scissor happy and took a few of the lower branches off but that should benefit the yield.

vO0LNN7.jpg
qIw10fk.jpg
oh5hpAj.jpg
TNhYjlr.jpg
x2o3vhP.jpg
tMs8OeI.jpg
2ZIjOrB.jpg
s5TByH4.jpg
R8VqBVv.jpg
bJWplKU.jpg

Back