Photoperiod New Ducksfoot from Seed!

Update:

Sorry, been sick and then behind on everything lol!

I've got 2 males in full flower, one big one ( considering he's in a 1 gallon pot!! ). I have one female from the locally grown duck, and one new duck female. The females are SLOW to get going, one is just starting to show white hairs, the other not even that yet! But, I'd heard that true duck was slow to flower, then it just takes off! So hoping this will be a good seed run and then I take a break from ducksfoot breeding, been at it since Sept. Now I want to grow some out in the greenhouse for bud!

Took 12 clones from the local momma before I put her in the tent.bThe clones seem to be doing very well for a change!

Ducksfoot male plant 1 - pic1 -5-5-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot male plant 2 - pic1 -5-5-2017.jpg

Ducksfoot female plant 1 - pic1 -5-5-2017.jpg
Ducksfoot female plant 2 - pic1 -5-5-2017.jpg

Update:

Sorry, been sick and then behind on everything lol!

I've got 2 males in full flower, one big one ( considering he's in a 1 gallon pot!! ). I have one female from the locally grown duck, and one new duck female. The females are SLOW to get going, one is just starting to show white hairs, the other not even that yet! But, I'd heard that true duck was slow to flower, then it just takes off! So hoping this will be a good seed run and then I take a break from ducksfoot breeding, been at it since Sept. Now I want to grow some out in the greenhouse for bud!

Took 12 clones from the local momma before I put her in the tent.bThe clones seem to be doing very well for a change!

View attachment 744794 View attachment 744795

View attachment 744796 View attachment 744797
Hi pop22
the first male looks like the best of both. I would use this for the next generation. Can you make some closer shots from the male flowers ?
The clones looking healthy good job my friend.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Ducksfoot pic1 -5-13-2019.jpg
Update:

Been trying to decide were to post this girl and this is where she belongs. This is the offdpring of that male and my local duck. She's a beautty! And Talk about stretch, She went on 12/12 when only 8 inches tall. She's now 28" tall! She's making bud and looking fine! I've no idea how long she's take, the local duck is fast, the Wally variant is slow, 12-14 weeks I'm hoping for 10 or less but we'll see!

She's un QB 304 lights running at 340 watts and being fed 550 ppms of Megacrop 2.0

Last edited:
I was just catching up and about to ask how this turned out. Are they full auto? Did you see any differences in your local duck bud and the ones from sampedro? They are still available on the site, and cheap! I may pick up a pack or 2.

Greetings - hoping to res this - but how is this project coming along?

Back